Entry #4- Mister Songwriter

January 14, 2013

*Vile Labels*
[recording studio]

Sitting on his spinning chair, a young man twirls the pen that is on his hand while staring at the heaps of paper that were in front of him on the desk. He tugs on his turtleneck thinking about what to write. As he's doing that, he suddenly hears a knock on the door. He allows whoever was knocking to come in and he sees another young man standing in front of him.

Staff- Mr

Staff- Mr. Kim, sir wants you in his cabin right now.

Namjoon- Ok, I'll be right there.

The staff leaves and Namjoon picks up his phone and leaves, making his way to the bosses cabin. He uses the elevator and goes up to the 10th floor and stands in front of a big office door. He knocks on it and from the inside a man calls out to come in.

Namjoon- you called for me sir??

Hwan chul- ah Namjoon. Is the song that I told you to make ready?

Namjoon- not quite.

Hwan chul- what do you mean not quite??

Namjoon- well you gave me only 2 days to work on it and I didn't find the right inspiration to write it.

Hwan chul- inspired or not I need that song before the show on the 21st.

Namjoon- but it's impossible to do that if I'm not inspired. I need inspiration to make music.

Hwan chul- HAVING INSPIRATION IS NOT WHY I PAY YOU. I PAY YOU TO WRITE WORDS ON PAPER SO MY SON CAN BECOME FAMOUS. DO NOT FORGET YOUR WORTH. IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOU WOULDN'T BE ANYTHING.

Namjoon- ...

Hwan chul- now get me my song, or get your resume out. Oh wait, you don't even have the proper education to know what that is.

Namjoon- I'll get the song finished.

Hwan chul- good. Now get out.

Namjoon leaves the room and goes back to wait for the elevator. As he leaves, he sees a young woman waiting to enter the office. He noticed her shaking fingers as she opens the doors to enter the office. He walks over to the elevator but remembering the young woman's shaking hands, he hesitated.