Entry #26- The Fated Encounter of Ten Years

June 13, 2023

*10 years later*

Namjoon- cheers!!!!

Jin- CHEERS!!

All of them clink their glasses and drink the champagne. Jimin drinks it all in one go leaving the others not surprised but still concerned.

Taehyung- Jimin the drink isn't going anywhere. Don't chug it all.

Jimin- sorry it's just a habit.

Jin- I can't believe it's been 10 years already.

Yoongi- 10 whole years....

Hoseok- we made it hyung!

Jimin- 10 years since our debut.

Jungkook- 10 years since...

Jin- let's not remember those times before we were accepted. It's not worth it.

Namjoon- the biggest thing now is that we're bigger than Vile. They're going to go so far down as we continue.

Taehyung- they'll rot while we prosper.

Jungkook- let's just celebrate what we have right now.

Hoseok- exactly!!

Jimin- Jin hyung, let's call mom!!

Jin- oh you're right!!! I wonder how she's doing now.

Jin called his mom and she congratulated all of them for their 10 year anniversary. She talked to all of them and expressed how much she misses them. After Jin's debut, he managed to earn more than enough for his mother's surgery which was a success. Jin's mother moved to another small town in Seoul while Jin stayed back with the other boys. It was her idea as she didn't want to be exposed to the media and all the publicity. So after some talking, Jin agreed with the condition that he can send their manager once in a while to check up on her which she agreed.

Jin's mom- by the way Jin, have you heard about Ji—

Jin- ok mom we have to go now!! We have a recording session soon. I'll talk to you later. I love you. Bye!!

Jin quickly hangs up and the others look at each other awkwardly for a while.

Jungkook- they've also become big too haven't they hyung....

Taehyung- they've hurt us and now they're basking in their popularity.

Jimin- (rolls eyes) let's just ignore them and focus on us and our ARMY.

Namjoon- you're right.

—————————————————————
*at a different part of the city*

Rosé- CHEERS!!!!

Lisa- we finally released our album Born Pink!!!

Jennie- it's all so surreal!!!

Jisoo- I know!! It all feels so unbelievable.

Rosé- oh wait let me call Momo Unnie!!

Jisoo- yeah, their show should be done by now!!

Rosé calls Momo who immediately picks up and all of Twice congratulates them on their comeback.

Jeongyeon- the songs are so good you guys!!

Mina- yes it's been playing non stop!!!

Jennie- thank you girls!!

Lisa- why don't we all go out and celebrate?? We're free now and tomorrow so let's party!!!