Entry #15- Classy Reunion (PT2)

February 5, 2013

*Lakeview Hotel, 8:00 pm*

Jin and Jisoo arrive at the hotel that the reunion was held at

Jin and Jisoo arrive at the hotel that the reunion was held at. She jumps down from the bike, followed by him. She takes the helmet off and hands it to him who puts it away safely in the seat compartment. Jin looked at the hotel and started to feel nervous. His hand started shaking which didn't go unnoticed by Jisoo.

Jisoo- (taps his shoulder) let's go?

Jin- (looks at her) yeah.

They walks inside the hotel and the receptionist asks for the invitation which they show the receptionist. They go inside and look around. Seeing Jin's hand still shaking, Jisoo gently takes his hand. He turns and looks at her but she wasn't looking at him. He didn't even realize when his hand stopped shaking. But the relief he felt was short lived. It was spoiled by the person he least expected to see.

Seon ho- heyo Seokjin!!!

Jin- ...

Seon ho- since when did you get with her?!?! I thought you were all mad at her?!?!

Jin- I-

Seon ho- oh well poor people always have each other at least.

Jisoo- aw so you're rich?

Seon ho- rich?? Rich?? I have a Tesla parked outside, a stylish girlfriend and better clothes. What else is considered rich?

Jisoo- uh let me see. Not taking your DAD's FERRARI, not hiring a random bimbo from those shady websites to be your girlfriend and definitely not those fake Louie or Gucci.

Seon ho- ...

Jisoo- let's go Jin!!

Jin- ok.

Jisoo drags Jin and finds a table where they can sit at. Good thing was that it was faraway from Seon ho. Jisoo snickered as she saw all of Seon ho's minions just staring at him with a judgmental look.

Jin- ok how did you know all that??

Jisoo- it was pretty obvious.

Jin- how??