Entry #12- The Five Year Break Point

January 31, 2013

*Tea and Coffee, 8:30 am*

Yoongi and Jin have not been speaking to each other for weeks. Jin distracted himself with his work and the medical bills while Yoongi was just too embarrassed to approach him. It was now the end of the month, and Jin was still contemplating on what to do about the reunion. He didn't want to go, but what had been said to him also made sense. He really should let Jisoo explain what happened. As he was thinking about this, he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. He turns and sees Xiumin standing in front of him.

Jin- oh hey hyung

Jin- oh hey hyung.

Xiumin- Jin are you alright?

Jin- yeah...

Xiumin- you haven't eaten anything since you went on your lunch break.

Jin- I'm just not hungry.

Xiumin- thoughts eating you??

Jin- how'd you know?!

Xiumin- just a guess. Wanna talk about it?

Jin- I had a fight with my best friend and I haven't been able to talk to him since.

Xiumin- is that all??

Jin- I also got invited to my high school reunion.

Xiumin- the same one where your friend Jisoo....

Jin- the same... and guess what... she's invited too.

Xiumin- yikes... is it also the reason you and your friend fought??

Jin- yeah... I decided that I wouldn't go, but everyone's telling me to go. And give Jisoo a chance to explain.

Xiumin- I mean are they wrong though??

Jin- you too hyung??

Xiumin- I mean think about it. Hasn't she asked you multiple times to give a chance to explain herself?

Jin- yeah.

Xiumin- and did you?

Jin- no....

Xiumin- don't you think it's about time that you listen to her? It's been 5 years already...