Entry #16- Strawberry Shortcake

February 11, 2013

*Rosé and Momo's apartment 318, 9:30am*

Rosé was sleeping after a long night of singing at the town's square. She decided to sing at the town's square that night because it was her birthday. During her birthday, she always loved to sing in front of crowds. For her, that was the best present. Being free and able to sing without being pressurized to be a doctor or a lawyer or some boring office worker. No she wanted to be a singer. She wanted to let her angelic vocals be heard. And for following her dreams, she was kicked out. She gladly left without ever wanting to turn back. She's happy she found her Momo Unnie. So after her special birthday performance, she thanked everyone listening. Quite frankly, she managed to earn more than she expected. Her happiness couldn't be contained. So that night she bought a special strawberry shortcake to treat herself. She kept it in the fridge after coming home and called it a night.
—————————————————————

At around 9:30 am, Momo and the other girls quietly entered Rosé's room who was sound asleep unaware of the 6 giggly girls who walked in. Lisa couldn't hold her excitement anymore and she jumped on the bed hugging Rosé.

Lisa- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE UNNIE!!!!

Rosé- AHSYSIAKSIHEH GHOST!!!

Rosé pushes Lisa away from her in fear but luckily, she didn't fall on the ground.

Lisa- wow Unnie do I look that bad??

Rosé- Aw I'm sorry Lisa. I didn't mean to. You just scared me.

Momo- you came pretty late last night didn't you.

Rosé- yes, sorry Unnie. I had a performance for my birthday at the square.

Jisoo- was it fun??

Rosé- so fun!! I earned a lot too!!!

Jennie- I'm happy for you Rosie.

Nayeon- now come on!! We have a whole list of things to do with you today.

Jisoo- and a special surprise tonight.

Rosé- oooh I can't wait!!

Momo- I got you a special something for tonight.

Rosé- aweee thank you Unnie!!!

She hugs Momo tightly who chuckles and hug her back. The other girls also join in on the hug.

Rosé- Jihyo Unnie!!

Jihyo- yea??

Rosé- we didn't get to celebrate your birthday on the 1st so why don't we do mine and your birthday together.

Jihyo- you'd share your birthday with me??

Rosé- of course!!!

Jihyo- then I'd love to.

Rosé gives a big hug to Jihyo for accepting her offer. After the girls left, Rosé changed into her full black outfit she wore last night as it was still clean and she didn't want to pick another outfit. After finishing her morning routine, she saw a text from Lisa which read that all of the girls will meet at the lobby. So she grabbed her jacket and phone and headed to the elevator. She rode the elevator down to the lobby and as soon as she walked into the lobby, her eyes widened. The once familiar pink haired young man was now standing meters away from her. What truly shocked her was that he didn't have pink hair anymore. No, he did not have a crazy outrageous color but, a dark and mysterious black color. And dare she say, he looked FINE!! His eyes caught hers almost immediately and a smile formed on his face. Oh how she loved it when he smiled. His eyes formed the cutest crescents when he smiled. He looked as if an angel had fallen from above.