Entry #30- Car Repair with You

*August 4, 2023*

The ringing of the phone right next to her breaks her from her deep slumber after the long day she had. Grumbling, she hangs up the call by pressing the power button.

Lisa- (groggily) let me sleep on my day off at least!!!

As she starts to doze off again, the ringing of her phone scares her awake. Angrily, she answers the call and starts yelling at the person on the other end.

Lisa- YAHH STOP LEAKING MY NUMBER AND CALLING ME!! LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!! I HAD TO CHANGE MY NUMBER FOUR TIMES BECAUSE OF YOU PEOP—

Jungkook- I'm outside your house. Get ready.

The call then hangs up leaving her completely confused. She unlocks her phone and checks who called her only to see the name JJK pop up on the top of her most recent call. She immediately jumps off the bed the runs to her window where she sees the familiar scratched black Mercedes parked right on the driveway.

Lisa- AHHRHRHEHAHHSHAHHHH!!! I thought he forgot!!!

She grabs a towel and runs to the bathroom for a quick shower and changes into her outfit. She wanted to do her makeup but knew that if she took too long he'd start spam calling her until she comes out. So she grabs all her makeup things and puts them inside her makeup bag. Then she grabs her purse and coat and runs out.

Jennie- hey where are you going?

Lisa- sorry Unnie can't talk!!! I'll text you later bye love you!!

Jennie- love you too.

Lisa swings the door open and runs to his car opening the passenger seat startling him.

Jungkook- what the—

Jungkook- what the—

Lisa smacks him on his shoulder as she sat down inside the car.

Jungkook- ow!! What was that for?

Lisa- for waking me up! Are you insane?! Why wouldn't you call earlier?! What if someone saw you??

Jungkook- relax I was careful.