Entry #9- Cold Shoulder

January 22, 2013

*Jisoo's Apartment 317, 8:00 am*

Jisoo slams herself down on the couch absolutely exhausted from the day she had. She covered a shift for a worker who got sick and along with her shift, she wasn't able to get home until this morning. She suddenly hears a knock on the front door.

Jisoo- ARGHH GO AWAY!!!!!

But the knocking doesn't stop. Groaning she slides off the couch and opens the door getting ready to yell at whoever was out there.

Jisoo- GO AWAY!!!

Jin's Mom- Jisoo honey.

Jisoo- oh... omg I'm so sorry auntie!! I didn't mean to.

Jin's Mom- don't worry.

Jisoo- come in.

Jin's Mom- oh thank you dear.

Jin's mom enters the apartment and Jisoo asks her to sit. She goes to the kitchen and brings a glass of water for Jin's mom. Jin's mom takes the water and thanks Jisoo.

Jisoo- so what brings you here auntie??

Jin's Mom- oh yes. (Takes out an envelope from her purse) here you go.

Jisoo- (takes the envelope) how did this get with you??

Jin's Mom- that was my tired son's fault. He ended up grabbing your mail instead of ours.

Jisoo- ohh.

Jin's Mom- I just came from my check up so I thought to give you your mail back and chat with you as well. It's been so long since we've met.

Jisoo- (chuckles) sorry auntie. I've been really busy with work. Not so easy after getting kicked out because of Myung hee.

Jin's Mom- I'm sorry sweetie. You're only 18 and this is what you're having to go through.

Jisoo- it is what it is auntie. Uhm... I-

Jin's Mom- He's good. Working hard everyday for me and Yoongi.

Jisoo- Yoongi??

Jin's Mom- oh how silly of me. Yoongi lives with me and Jin. He's been with us for over 2 years. I love him like my son.

Jisoo- may I ask what happened with him?

Jin's Mom- he was kicked out of his family when he was 13 and was living under bridges while working as a delivery driver for  7 years before Jin found him. Jin's always been a kind soul and he took Yoongi in and now we're all a big happy family.

Jisoo- (mumbles) so he was the sweater wearing guy.

Jin's Mom- what was that??

Jisoo- oh nothing.

Jin's Mom- oh my. I really should be going. Come by soon.

Jisoo- sure.

Jisoo helps Jin's mom walk to the elevator and escorts her to Jin's apartment. She bids bye to Jin's mom and goes back to her apartment. She was already awake by this point so she decided to take a shower and freshen up. After showering, she sits on the couch and opens her mail.