Entry #17- Valentine's Day (PT 1)

February 14, 2013

*Nayeon and Jisso's apartment, 314, 6:30 am*

Bright and early, a cold Valentine's Day arrived for the Acre Apartment tenants. The doorbell rings and Jisoo comes out of the bathroom to open the door. She noticed Nayeon making breakfast and goes over to the door and opens it. She opens the door and sees a bouquet of flowers on the ground with a note stuck inside it. Picking the bouquet up and closing the door, she walks over to the living room and sets the flowers down on the table.

Nayeon- (comes to the living room) who was that Unnie??

Jisoo- I didn't see anyone, but I found this.

She points at the bouquet in the table and Nayeon takes out the note. She notices her name on the cover of the envelope.

Nayeon- huh?? It's addressed to me.

Jisoo- well open it then.

Nayeon opens the envelope to find a paper inside it. The paper had a song written on it. The title read, "can't blame a girl for trying".

Jisoo- is that a song?

Nayeon- yeah...

Jisoo notices another note inside the envelope and hands it to Nayeon to read.

"Go for it"..

Nayeon quickly understood who this was from although Jisoo was visibly confused.

Jisoo- why would someone give you a song and a bouquet?

Nayeon- I- uh- I know who brought this for me.

Jisoo- who??

Nayeon- Mister Min.

Jisoo- Jin's friend??

Nayeon- yeah. He's a really talented producer and songwriter so, I asked him to help me with some auditions but they didn't go so well and I wanted to quit so I guess he sent this to me to encourage me and keep going with the auditions.

Jisoo- he's not wrong at all. Remember your love for music and keep going.

Nayeon- you're right Unnie. Thank you. We should get to work.

Jisoo- yeah let's eat and get ready.