Filming Location

I was sitting behind the reception desk and I knew that film crew was coming in today and I wasn't too thrilled about it. Whenever they did all the animals always got hyperactive and we hard to settle down. It wasn't the first time something was filmed here. I sighed when I saw the vans pull up.

"Elise, can you go and maybe try and get the dogs in the runs outside so they aren't so crazy?" Carl, my boss asked and I nodded as headed to the boarding room.

"Hey guys!" I said excited seeing all the dogs. I opened the gates to their pins and they were all able to go outside. I finally got to the last dog I was absolutely in love with and he just sat on front of his cage gate door. "Hey buddy." I said and reached through the open slot of the gate and loved on him for a minute. "How are you still here?" I asked heartbroken. I opened his gate door for the runs outside and he ran out and I smiled. I turned and left the building and headed back into the office to be waiting behind the desk as a couple people came walking in.

"Hey. We are here for the movie to be filmed here..." The guy said and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm Elise. I can help you with somethings but Carl runs the place so you may want to speak with him." I said and pointed to his office door and they smiled and walked back to the office door. I then saw him...the star of the movie...Chris Evans. I didn't know he was starring in the movie and I was a huge fan. I was cursing Carl in my head knowing he could have warned me. Chris smiled and walked right up to me.

"Hey, I'm Chris." He said extending his hand and I gave a small laugh.

"I know who you are. I'm a fan...and making a fool of my myself." I said and he laughed as we shook hands. "I'm Elise." I said and he smiled.

"Nice to meet you Elise." Chris said and I smiled.

"Elise!" Carl beckoned for me and I rolled my eyes.

"2 more weeks." I groaned and walked back to Carl's office.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"They have some cats they are bringing in. Can you get some cages for them?" Carl asked and I nodded and left going to the supply room. As I grabbed the cages I knew he was wanting I was struggling carrying all 3 in the room.

"Let me help you." Chris said and I smiled.

"Thanks." I said and Chris smiled.

"I heard you say 2 weeks when you your boss called you. What was that about?" Chris asked and I laughed.

"I leave in 2 weeks, I have to get back to Boston." I said and Chris smiled.

"Boston girl huh?" Chris asked and I smiled with a nod.

"Yeah, my grandparents need someone to help take care of them and since my parents work I decided I would move back." I said and Chris smiled.

"That's sweet of you." Chris said and I smiled with a shrug.

"Families all we got." I said and he nodded. Once we got the cages all set up we walked out of the room and I heard some dogs going crazy. I sighed and walked to Carl's office.

"I'm going to let them out in the yard. They need to run and play." I said and he nodded.

"No problem." Carl said as I went to go to the dogs cages and I noticed Chris got in step with me and I smiled.

"Are you my new shadow?" I asked and he smiled shaking his head.

"Sorry, I just love dogs. I had one that passed away a few years ago and I miss having one around." Chris said and I nodded.

"I get it. My parents have my dog I had before I moved down here. I didn't feel it fair to bring it with me when I moved down here with a boyfriend that hated my dog." I said and Chris sighed.