With Your Love I'm Not Alone

After we celebrated with his family we went by and saw my family and I found out that was why Chris had been there that day. He wanted everyone's person to marry me which of course was a resounding yes from everyone. Once we left there we went straight to Chris's house. We got inside and I took my shoes off as Dodger came running in with Boots who I had dropped off earlier in the day.

"Do you want me to let them out?" I asked and Chris nodded as I took them to the backyard and let them out to do their business. Once they came back in I walked into the living room and noticed the lights dimmed, candles lit and soft music playing. Chris handed me a glass of whiskey and I smiled at him as I sipped it.

"This is very romantic..." I trailed off and he smiled.

"I proposed over a scrabble board, figured you deserved some romance." Chris said and I shook my head.

"Chris, I loved the proposal, I wouldn't have wanted anything elaborate, that was perfect." I said and Chris smiled. He leaned in and passionately kissed me and I moaned.

"Can we take the celebration to the bedroom?" I asked once we broke apart and he smiled.

"In one minute. I have a song I want to dance with you to, to celebrate." Chris said and I smiled as Chris played it over the speakers. Chris wrapped his arms around my waist and I placed mine around his neck linking my finger on the back of his neck. He pulled me flush against him.

🎵On this day to be standing here with you
There's no doubt I know this love is true
See my tears only you can understand
A state of grace I feel blessed to hold your hand
There's a room in my heart and you've unlocked a door
That no one's ever opened before
With your love I'm not alone
In your world I'm never far away from home
A life I thought I'd never find
In your eyes I see all that I am with your love
On my own I searched for something more
In your arms the kiss I've waited for
I was lost for words to say what's in my heart
Just to be close to the beauty that you are
If someone could see to the end of our lives
I know they'd find me there by your side
With your love I'm not alone
In your world I'm never far away from home
A life I thought I'd never find
In your eyes I see all that I am with your love
I've walked among the lonely
Watching lovers come and go
Fate finds us here as one you are salvation to my soul
With your love I'm not alone
In your world I'm never far away from home
A life I thought I'd never find
In your eyes I see all that I am with your love
With your love
With your love🎵

I was crying by the time the song ended. Chris took a hand from around me and wiped away my tears.

"This is how I feel about you everyday Elise, with your love I'm not alone. You are everything to me and I never want to lose you." Chris said and leaned down placing his forehead on mine. I smiled.

"You are my everything Chris, you will never lose me. I cant live without you." I said and Chris smiled as he passionately kissed me.

"What do you say we move this to the bedroom now?" Chris asked and I laughed.

"You bet." I said as he took my hand and we walked to the bedroom hand in hand.

💍💍💍💍💍

I woke up the next morning wrapped in a blanket, naked since Chris and I ended up going a few times. I noticed the only thing I still had on was my engagement ring. My head was on Chris's shoulder and my hand was resting on his chest. I looked at the ring and smiled.

"You rethinking becoming Mrs. Chris Evans?" Chris asked and I chuckled looking up at him and he leaned down kissing me.

"Never, I was actually wondering how soon we can get married." I said and Chris smiled at me.

"Whenever you want Elise." Chris said.

"Next month." I said and he smiled knowing it would be October and the leaves would be beautiful outside.

"Perfect." Chris said and I smiled as I passionately kissed him and climbed into his lap and he moaned. I leaned down to his ear.

"Round 5." I whispered as he bucked his hips.