All I Need

"Chris." I said when I opened the door and he looked like a nervous wreck.

"Are you dating him again?" Chris asked.

"What?" I asked.

"You and Michael, are you dating him?" Chris asked. I groaned and moved to the side.

"Come in and let's go to my room to talk. Grandparents are asleep." I said and he nodded coming in and we headed upstairs. I took my pajama's and went into my bathroom to change. Once I was changed I opened the bathroom door while I washed off my make up. Chris was sitting on the foot of the bed and could see me.

"So you just decided this is over between us and went out with Michael?" Chris asked and I groaned.

"No Chris, you made that choice." I said.

"You didn't even give me a chance to explain." Chris said.

"What is there to explain? She is from your world, your life. You have a history with her." I explained.

"But I don't want her." Chris said and I huffed right.

"Right...so kissing her..." I trailed off once I finished everything but leaned on the doorframe.

"I didn't kiss her Elise, maybe on the cheek but nothing else." Chris said and I crossed my arms.

"You could have told me you were meeting a co-star, I don't like being blindsided by my ex who is looking for any way to get me back." I said and Chris groaned.

"So you went out with him knowing this?!" Chris explained.

"Shhh!" I said and he groaned. I didn't want him waking up my grandparents.

"Why did you go out with him?" Chris asked and I shrugged.

"I was hurt Chris. I didn't think you wanted to be with me anymore or I didn't think I was good enough for you." I said looking at the floor.

"Hey, you are all I need. Can I show you something?" Chris asked and I nodded. I walked over and sat next to him on the foot of the bed. He pulled out his cellphone and showed me an e-mail his rep sent him that was going to be released.

Chris Evans was recently spotted out to lunch with fellow co-star of new movie Gifted. Both are natives of the Boston area and were having lunch together. Jenny and Chris were discussing their upcoming movie. Chris is still with his girlfriend Elise Byers and very happy.

I looked at Chris and gave a small smile giving him is phone back.

"And if that isn't enough for you..." Chris said and pulled up his Instagram and I saw a few pictures of us together or ones he took of me or me and the dogs he has taken in the past few weeks. I read the caption with the photos.

This girl right here in all these photos is the one and only for me. She came into my life as such a pleasant surprise with Dodger. I wasn't looked for a girlfriend or a dog but the girl lead me to the dog. I couldn't have been happier finding out she was from Boston and coming home. Who knew I would find the hometown girl for me in Savannah. Elise has changed my life for the better and I cant wait to see where we go from here.

I looked at Chris and smiled. He leaned in and gave me a small kiss.

"You are all I want and need." Chris said and I smiled.

"Same goes for you Evans." I said and he sighed leaning his forehead on mine.

"How did you know I went out with Michael anyways?" I asked and he groaned pulling his forehead away from mine.

"I came here to talk to you about taking you out any ways and explaining what happened. I saw you leave with Michael." Chris said and I sighed.

"So what you stayed here until I got home?" I asked and he sighed.

"I wish I would have. I went a little further."

"Chris..." I said.

"I followed you on your date." Chris said and I looked at him in shock.

"CHRIS!" I said in shock and looked at him.

"I'm not usually like this, I trust you and you only went because you were mad at me but I was concerned as well. I don't want to lose you Elise." Chris said and I sighed. I moved closer to Chris on the bed and placed my head on his shoulder.

"You be losing me. Michael and I found out tonight we can be friends but dating with never work again." I said and Chris sighed and I smiled knowing he did.

"And we are okay?" Chris asked and I nodded even though I was still on his shoulder.

"You know we are." I said and he smiled. I looked up at him as he leaned down and gave me a small kiss and then sighed.

"I should probably get going...it's late." Chris said and I groaned.

"You could stay...." I said lifting my head and he smiled.

"Really?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, I mean im not offering to do anything..." I trailed off and he nodded.

"I know just holding you is enough for me." Chris said and I smiled. He got undressed down to his boxers and under shirt and crawled into bed with me. I smiled as I turned to face him burying my face in his chest.

"This is nice." Chris said and I smiled as I quickly drifted off to sleep with his arms wrapped around me.