Trivia Night

It had been a few days since Chris stayed the night and he was gone before I got grandma and grandpa up that morning. I was working on getting some things around the house cleaned up when the front door opened and my mom walked in.

"Hey, shouldn't you be getting ready?" Layla asked and I looked at the clock noticing it was 5 o'clock.

"Shit!" I said and ran upstairs. Chris and I were actually having our first real date. He wouldn't tell me what we were doing so I was flying blind on an outfit. I finally picked a short black dress the was flowy and had flowers all over it. I figured it would work for any kind of date. Once I finished my hair and make-up I heard the doorbell ring and I knew my mom would answer the door.

"She will be right down, she kind of forgot about your date." Layla said.

"Mom!" I yelled from upstairs as I heard her and Chris laugh.

"I'm that forgettable?" Chris asked as I walked down the stairs.

"Yep, no movie star status in this house." I said and Chris smiled seeing my outfit and smiled.

"You look beautiful." Chris said and I smiled as I walked up to him and gave him a small kiss.

" Chris said and I smiled as I walked up to him and gave him a small kiss

"Ready to go?" Chris asked.

"Yep, let's go." I said and took his hand. I looked at my mom and smiled.

"Night." I said and she smiled.

"Have fun." She said and I smiled as we headed out. I grabbed my small bag by the door as we walked out. Chris smiled seeing it knowing we had talked about me staying the night at his place and I needed clothes for tomorrow. He took the bag and put it in the backseat of his car and the opened my car door.

"You sure you want to stay? Chris asked and I smiled at him.

"Absolutely." I said and Chris leaned in and passionately kissed me.

"Can we just go home now?" Chris asked and I laughed.

"You promised me a date night sir." I said and he groaned.

"Fine." Chris said. I got in the car and he shut my door. He then walked around and got in. We drove downtown to a bar and headed in. I looked around and then at Chris confused once I saw a sign.

"Disney trivia night?" I asked excited and he nodded with a huge smile.

"Also I have someone for you to meet." Chris said taking my hand and we head to a table with 2 guys sitting there.

"Scott..." Chris said getting his attention.

"Hey! You made it! Finally!" Scott said and Chris laughed as he hugged this guy and then the other guy that was with him.

"This her? The one everyone is telling me all about?" Scott asked pointing at me and I looked at Chris who sighed.

"Yes Scott this is Elise, my girlfriend. Elise, this is my brother and best friend Scott Evans and his boyfriend Steve." Chris said. I smiled as Scott hugged me and then I hugged Steve.