Alone

We walked in the door to Chris's house and I smiled being back here. I noticed Dodger didn't come running to meet us.

"Where's Dodger?" I asked as Chris took my jacket and hung it up. I then slipped off my shoes. Chris came up behind me and placed his hands on my hips and started kissing my neck and I moaned.

"Ma has him, she wanted time with him and I wanted alone time with you." Chris said and I moaned as I turned in his grip and passionately kissed me.

"So I believe the last time I was here I stayed upstairs..." I said when we broke apart and started to head upstairs. Chris grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him as I giggled.

"I don't think so." Chris said and then smiled.

"I never did get a tour of the house..." I said and Chris smiled and nodded as we started walking throughout the house, him showing me around and then we got to his room.

"Master bedroom." Chris said and closed the door behind us. I smiled turning to look at me.

There were no words spoken he rushed me, passionately kissed me, moving the straps down my arms so the dress would pool at the floor. I took his shirt off and started to undo his belt. Once his pants were fully off we stood there in our underwear and Chris's lips nipped mat my neck. I took control and started sliding down his body placing gentle kisses the whole way down. I hooked my fingers in his boxers and pulled them down and smiled up at him through my lashes when I saw him fully hard and ready with some precum dripping out. I licked the head and I heard him groan. I finally took his full length in my mouth hitting the back of my throat, I held him there until I could take it anymore and started bobbing on him. I took a hand and started playing with his balls and he started to get wobbly and he gripped my hand that I had reached up to his chest and he pulled me up.

Chris passionately kissed me again and I smiled as he moved me back to the bed and I fell down on it with him on top of me, we both laughed as we did.

"I don't want to rush you." Chris said and I shook my head.

"I have wanted this since I stayed here when we got back to town from Savannah." I said and Chris groaned and placed his face in my neck. "What?" I asked confused.

"I almost took you in my kitchen that night. I wanted you so bad." Chris said and we both laughed. He just shook his head and started kissing down my body as I lifted up and removed my bra as he continued to kiss down my body he gently hooked his fingers in my panties and slid them down my body as his lips followed them down my legs and I moaned arching my back as he worked his way back up. He spread my legs apart and kissed my folds and I moaned as he did, he then parted them and inserted 2 fingers slowly, starting to swirl them. He instantly starting hit the spot to make everything inside of me spring to life. He then noticing it was time and he slowly moved his mouth down and started sucking on my sensitive bud, I moaned reaching down placing a hand n his head, gripping his hair and he grunted. My legs started shaking as I felt myself tightening against Chris's fingers and he moaned as he felt it too and started pumping faster. I cried out as I released against Chris. He looked up as me and smiled as he wiped his face off and kissed back up my body until he was situated between my legs looking down on me. He lifted a leg of mine and he slowly entered me and I threw my head back with my eyes rolling in the back of my head.

"God..." Chris grumbled and I knew he felt what I felt. I was tight around him and I loved the feeling. Chris started thrusting slow and deep, I didn't think he could get any deeper. He was hit that spot not many people could find but he had no problem. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me.

"You feel so amazing." I said as we broke apart and Chris smiled and lifted me up into his lap and I leaned backwards to take him deeper and started moving on him. Chris's hands were on my hips helping guide me and set the pace. Soon we were both moving fast without even realizing it getting close to the edge for both of us. I sat back up and meshed my body to Chris's and he smiled as I did, our faces only inches apart. Our breath mixed as we both released. We watched as each other released, once I was fully sedated and the last of his hot ropes released into me I placed my forehead on his, arms around his neck, not able to move. He kissed the tip of my nose and laid me on the bed and he laid beside me as we got under the covers. We just laid looking at each other and he placed a hand on my cheek.

"Well worth the wait." Chris said and I nodded. I gave him a passionate kiss and cuddled into him and he wrapped his arms around me. We both drifted into a sleep without a care or tension in the world. I knew then this was it for me, this with Chris, was all I needed.