Movie Time

Once I arrived in LA I wasn't sure who was even picking me up so I went to baggage claim to grab my suitcase which was when I was met by paparazzi. They knew who I was and got word I would be coming into town. Chris told me to wear a hat to shield my face and I did. As I waited for my suitcase my cellphone went off in my pocket.

CHRIS: Your suitcase is in the black SUV waiting outside the door. Get away from the pap sans get in the car.

I sighed a sigh of relief. I walked out and I looked at the man standing at the car door.

"Elise Byers?" He asked and I nodded. He opened the car door and I got in the car. I then noticed someone sitting in the car with me. I turned and saw Chris sitting there smiling.

"You came?!" I said excited and wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me into a passionate kiss. I noticed Chris putting up the patrician window for privacy.

"God I have missed you." Chris said as the driver pulled away from curb. I just cuddled into Chris's side and he held me.

"I missed you too." I said. I thought about mentioning what Scott showed me but I didn't want to ruin anything he was plans or any plans he may think about making in the future. We just held each other the whole way to the hotel and once we arrived we quickly went to Chris's room. He instantly took my hand and lead me to his bedroom and I laughed as we undressed and I jumped in his arms wrapping my legs around him once we were fully undressed. Chris pinned me against the closed bedroom door as I slide down on him and we both groaned. I started moving and doing all of the work and Chris started kissing my neck.

"I love Elise." Chris whispered in my ear and then pulled back and passionately kissed me. I quickly released all around him as he released inside of me and I smiled. He went and laid us on the bed and I smiled when he pulled me close to him not letting me go.

"I'm so happy you are coming to the premiere." Chris said and I smiled.

"Me too. You have talked so much about this movie, I will be happy to finally see it." I said and Chris looked at me.

"And so I never have to see Jenny again." Chris said and we laughed.

"I plead the 5th." I said. Chris kissed me again and it started to get deep as he rolled me to my back.

"Already?" I asked and he nodded.

"I haven't had you for about a week. I need all of you now." Chris said and I laughed.

🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞

It was the night of the premiere and was we were getting out of the car once it arrived on the red carpet. Chris did everything he could to keep me calm since I was no used to this.

"Just stick with me or Megan." Chris said and I nodded. As we walked down the carpet, we took pictures together and he took some alone. I saw Jenny join him for some pictures and my blood started boiling we I noticed her hand on his chest, or his arm, around his back, she was also acting like she was plastered to his side, and I started to get upset and Megan noticed.

"Hey, there is nothing there." Megan said.

"Yeah, does Jenny know that." I said and Megan sighed. Once the group pictures were done, I went to walk back to Chris, but Jenny pulled him over to do some interviews.

"I'm not needed, I'm heading inside." I said and Megan. She tried to stop me, but I kept walking. Chris saw me walk away down the carpet and was confused. Once I got inside, I got a drink at the bar and downed it quicky. I then saw Jenny head to the restroom, and I took my chance. I walked into the restroom after her and closed the door locking it.

"Excuse me.." She said and looked at me. "Oh..." She said.

"Yeah...oh, his girlfriend is here." I said and she sighed.

"Listen, I don't mean anything...-" Jenny started to say and I held up my hand.

"You don't mean anything by being all over my boyfriend? You don't mean anything by trying to get him constantly alone or being with you? You don't mean anything by any of it? I don't give a shit what you mean Jenny. Listen, I know Chris is an amazing guy and extremely attractive, but he has told you on numerous occasions that he is with someone, we are serious and you will not break us apart. I used to be intimidated by you but with what I just saw out there, you throwing yourself at him, I have nothing to be intimidated about. He doesn't want you and he never will so back off. This is your first and final warning from me." I said. I unlocked the door and walked out of the restroom. Chris and Megan were waiting outside the door and looked at me.

"Everything okay?" Chris asked and I nodded as Jenny then walked out of the restroom looking visibly shaken.

"Yep, everything is perfect. Let's go watch this amazing movie. Shall we?" I asked.

"I don't know what you did but as long as you didn't beat her up..." Chris said and I shook my head.

"Just laid my claim to you Christopher." I said and he gave a small growl.

"I plan on laying my claim on you tonight." Chris said.

"I can't wait." I said and he kissed me again, took my hand and we walked into the theater.