Return

DISCLAIMER :I DON'T OWN ANYTHING OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES JUST THEO GILBERT AND HIS PLOT LINE SO ENJOY THE STORY.

************
Theo's POV

"Well if it isn't the friend that left without telling me, " Tyler said when I walked up to the Lockwood Mansion for the funeral of Mayor Lockwood, Tyler's dad.

"Sorry Tyler I just needed to get out of town, but I promise I'm back for good," I said side hugging him.

" You should go in I just saw Elena not to long ago, she'll be happy to see you, " Tyler said.

" I'll see you later then, " I said walking through the threshold and into the house.

After walking through the house I found Elena outside talking to a guy with black hair and blue eyes.

"Is my baby sis having guy trouble, " I said when I walked up behind Elena.

" Theo? Is that really you?" Elena said turning around to hug her brother.

"In the flesh," I said as I hugged her back.

"Who the hell are you?" The black haired guy said rudely.

"Theo Gilbert, and you are?" I said holding my hand out.

"Damon Salvatore," he said shaking my hand.

I feel the cold sensation of death that's usually associated with vampires when we shook hands.

'Now, why is my sister associating with vampires,' I thought as I let go of Damon's hand.

"So, what's been going on since I left?" I asked.

Before she could tell me anything, someone called out her name from behind me. I turned around and saw Bonnie Bennett coming up to us with a frighten look on her face.

"Bonnie, what happened?" Elena asked her.

Before she said anything she saw me and a smile broke out on her face as I hold my arms out to her. She ran into my arms and I gave her a hug.

After a few minutes of hugging, she pulled away and saw Damon and Elena looking at her. It seemed like she remembered why she came here and turned back to face me.

"Can I just borrow those two for a minute?" Bonnie said to me pointing at my sister and Damien was it no, wait Demon, that's it.

"Uh sure yeah," I said.

She pulled the two away and they left to do god knows what, probably something supernatural related. I left the Lockwood Mansion and headed home.

***********************************************************

I was in my old room setting my stuff back in when I heard some commotion coming from Elena's room. I came out the room to see Jeremy going into Elena's. I heard Jeremy ask Elena what was going on and her telling him to go back to bed before a third voice spoke up.

"No, it's not okay, Elena. He wants to be a vampire," the third voice who is Damien I think spoke before I heard a woosh sound.

I ran to the room to see the guy holding Jeremy against the wall by his neck. Before he could do anything else I held my hand out and gave him an aneurysm that caused him to fall to his knees in pain.

"Now, I don't know who you think you are, but no one messes with my family, not even a vampire like you," I said closing my fist to stop the spell. "Now it's time for you to leave."

After I said that I sent him flying out of Elena's room through her window.

"What the hell was that?" Jeremy asked.

"You're welcome," I said to him. "Look it's late and I'll explain everything tomorrow, I'm going to bed."

I left them in the room with confused faces and headed back to my own room to sleep.

****************************************************

I know it's kinda short, but it has been in my drafts for a while and I couldn't really think of anything else to add to it. I hope this was a good chapter.