Crying Wolf

_____________________________________________

Theo's POV:

Bonnie, Caroline and I were sitting at a table in the Grill as we discussed a plan that Bonnie had come up with.

"Okay. So tell me about this big, witchy plan you've been cooking up," Caroline said.

"We still don't know the extent of what Elijah's up to," Bonnie said.

"No, we don't," I said.

"So, I'm gonna ask Luka to tell me what he knows," Bonnie informed us.

"And he's not gonna tell you anything," Caroline said confused on why she would ask him.

"She didn't say he was gonna have a choice," I said smiling at her and she smiles back.

Caroline looks past Bonnie, making Bonnie wonder what has her attention, but I already what or should I say who it is.

Bonnie turns around and sees that Caroline is looking at Matt. Caroline gives him a small wave and a smile, but Matt's face remains stony and he walks away without any acknowledgement towards her. Bonnie looks back at Caroline.

"What was that about?" She asked her.

"Uh, I don't know. I thought that we were...I don't know," Caroline uttered.

*********

Later on in the day the plan was set. I went over to a table where Caroline was, while Bonnie was with Luka at the pool table.

"Hey. How's it going?" I asked Caroline.

"She's selling it and he's buying it. She's giving him the sex smile," she said.

"All right, Caroline. I get it," I said.

I ignored the look Caroline gave me and decided to listen in on Bonnie and Luka's conversation.

"What do you say? You want to play a game?" Luka asked Bonnie.

"Yeah," she said.

"Yeah?" He questioned her.

"Yeah," she said again.

Luka starts to move to set up the game, but suddenly he stumbles. He places his hands on the pool table to maintain his balance.

"What's happening to me?" He asked.

Bonnie moved closer to him.

"You'll be okay," she said.

Luka begins to fall over and Bonnie grabs his shoulders, trying to keep him upright. Caroline and I quickly walk over to help.

"Why don't we go over here?" She questions him.

Bonnie starts to lead Luka around the pool table.

"I got him. I got him," I said to Bonnie as I approached them.