Rose

________________________________________________

Theo's POV:

I was running through a forest and hid behind a tree. I waited a couple of minutes until someone came up from behind me and picked me up.

"Awe, you found me, no fair," I said with a laugh.

"Why isn't it fair, Henrik?" The person said as they put me down.

I turned around to face the person, who was taller than me by a good amount.

"You didn't let me stay hidden for long," I said pouting.

The man chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Alright how about we play again? This time you find me," the man said.

"Ok, Elijah," I said excitedly.

*************

As the dream faded, I slowly started waking up to the sound of talking going on. Then I heard the sound of a hard slap and someone saying 'I want you to be quiet'.

After that I fully awoken to see that I was in an unknown place and my sister was slumped up unconscious on a couch with a red mark on her face.

I went over to her and woke her up. Once she was awake, we overheard our kidnappers talking.

"How's the girl and boy?" The female voice asked.

"They're still passed out," a male voice answered.

"You didn't touch them, did you?" The woman questioned.

"Give me some credit. So, you called him?" The male said.

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works," she said.

Wanting to hear more Elena and I walked closer to the stairs to listen to them.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" The male asked.

'Elijah?' I thought. That can't be the same person that was in my dream.

"They say he got it," she answered annoyed.

"Wonderful and what?" He said.

Elena slowly walked up the stairs to listen more and I followed after her.

"So that's it Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait," she said.

"Look, it's not too late. We can leave it here. We don't have to go through with this," the guy persuaded.

"I'm sick of running!" The lady exclaimed.

"Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying," the guy sighed.

"Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free," she said.

After she finished that sentence, Elena accidentally makes one of the boards on the stairs squeak.