The House Guest

Third Person POV:

Elena bursts out of the bathroom, putting on her shoes. Stefan stands in the middle of his bedroom, putting on his socks . Elena strides quickly over to a chair containing her backpack.

"Stefan, we're late for school," Elena said.

"Let's be later," Stefan said flirtatiously.

"Stefan, it's school. Remember, that thing that we keep forgetting about?" She said.

Stefan comes up behind her and places his arms around her.

"Hey!" She exclaimed.

Stefan turns her around so she is facing him.

"School?" He questioned her as he kissed her passionately. "Doesn't ring a bell."

Stefan growls and picks her up, carrying her over to the bed and continuing to kiss her. Elena giggles.

"Stefan!" Elena exclaimed again.

Stefan kisses her as Elena continues to laugh playfully.

"Stefan! Okay, 5 minutes, only 5 minutes," she said.

"Five minutes?!" He growls.

Stefan and Elena continue to kiss.

******

Elena is dressed, she's putting on her coat. Damon is reading one of Johnathan Gilbert's journal.

"Good morning, Damon," she greeted him.

He looks at her then rushes over and pushes her against the wall by the throat.

"What are you doing here? I told you to leave," he said.

"What is your problem?" She choked out.

"You're wearing her clothes? Like that's going to work," he said.

"You think I'm Katherine? Why would you think that? Katherine's in the tomb! Isn't she?" She questioned.

He releases her. Stefan arrives.

"What the hell's going on here?"Stefan asked.

"I don't know, you tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?" Katherine questioned pretending to be Elena.

Stefan rushes over to Elena and pushes her against the wall by the throat.

"What are you doing?!" Elena exclaimed surprised.

"How could you do this?!" Stefan yelled choking her.

"Stefan, you're hurting me!" Elena choked out.

"Stop it, Katherine!" He yelled choking her more.

"Stop what? It's getting really easy being you," Katherine said from in the doorway.

************

Damon, Stefan, Elena and Katherine are in Stefan's bedroom.

"What is she doing here?" Elena asked.

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb," Damon said.

"Wait I thought the tomb spell was still up, how did she get out?" Elena asked confused.

"Well apparently the Martins took the spell down to taunt her while she was under Elijah's compulsion," Damon said.

"How's that possible?" Stefan asked.

"He's an Original. They have all sorts of special skills," Katherine said.