The Descent

_______________________________________________________

Theo's POV:

After yesterday, I decided to go check up on Mason. So, I texted Elena and Jeremy that I would be out for the day.

After a 4 hour and 6 minute drive I was in Maryland and almost to Diana's house.

I told her I was coming over to visit and to at least have Mason talk to Tyler so he won't listen to this Jules person.

I made it to her house and knocked.

I waited for a couple minutes until it the door opened to show Diana.

"It's so good to see you," she said bringing me into a hug.

"It's good to see you too," I said as we broke away from the hug.

"So how you been?" She asked me as we walked inside the house.

"I've been good, what about you?" I said.

"Well having a werewolf in my life again was a surprise, thanks for the heads up by the way," she said with a playful glare.

I laughed nervously and rubbed the back of my head.

"Sorry about that. I hope he wasn't too much of a bother, he got into some trouble back in Mystic Falls and I needed to send him away to save him," I said.

"Oh, he's fine besides I needed some help around the house," Diana said as we walked into the living room and sat down.

"Now, tell me what's been happening since you went back home," she said to me.

*********************

Third Person POV:

Over at the Salvatore house, Rose is in the library, she seems sick. Damon enters in carrying a blood bag.

"I was born in 1450, that makes me 560 years old," she said.

"Well, if you were a bottle of wine..." Damon started.