The New Deal

Theo's wolf form

A/N: I'm sorry about the long wait, but it's here.
____________________________________

Third Person POV:

Bonnie is walking through the woods. She walked into the old abandoned house where the witches were burned. There are voices whispering all around her.

She goes into the basement and sees that there are four coffins there. She walks toward the coffin that is held up higher than the rest of them and opens it. Klaus is inside, holding Elena's necklace.

Bonnie reaches out to grab it, but she hears a noise behind her and turns around. She wakes up with a gasp in Caroline's bed, causing her to wake up the other.

"Are you okay?" Caroline asked her.

"Yeah, it was just a dream, I'll tell you later, go back to sleep," Bonnie told her.

****************

Elena and Bonnie are sitting at a table in the Mystic Grill.

"I feel like I'm going crazy. Totally paranoid all the time," Elena said.

"You have a right to be. Klaus is still out there, and he knows you tried to kill him. And then you have Theo mad at you," Bonnie said.

"Why is Theo mad at me?" Elena asked, confused.

"Elena! You just tried to kill Klaus, his brother. Why wouldn't he be mad at you. You're lucky you guys are also related because you would be in the same boat as Damon and Stefan right," Bonnie said.

Elena stuttered as she tried to come up with something to say.

"Look, I got to go, but really think about what you're doing next time and how it affects everyone around you. And pray that Theo will stop Klaus from retaliating by killing one of us," Bonnie said as she got up and left the restaurant.

*****************

Theo's POV:

I was running through the woods in my wolf form when I came across Bonnie's scent. I followed it to see her going into the old witch house and Stefan following in right behind her.

I got closer to the house and listened to what was being said.

"Hello Bonnie," Stefan said.

"Stefan. You followed me here?" Bonnie questioned him.

"Yeah. Wasn't too hard. You should probably be more careful," he said.

"What do you want with me?" Bonnie asked him.

"Relax. I just need your help," Stefan said.

"Why would I help you? You got your freedom from Klaus," she said.

"Let me fill you in on a little secret about Klaus. He kept his family with him at all times...daggered. Stored in coffins. And now I have them, and I need you to help keep them hidden," Stefan said, which made me growl.

"Are you out of your mind? You're just gonna make him angrier," Bonnie said as I started walking silently into the house and down to the basement.