Daddy Issues

____________________________________________________

Third Person POV:

Caroline leaves out her house and locks the door. She turns around to find Tyler waiting by her car.

"Hey. How's it going?" She asked him.

"We need to talk," he answered.

"Yeah, we do. Listen...I've been thinking about it, and I don't want to over analyze. It was just one kiss, but Matt's still kind of in the picture. We can't go there, Tyler," Caroline told him.

"Fine," he said.

"Great. That's settled," she said smiling.

She walks toward her car and presses the button on her key to unlock her car door.

"What happened to my uncle Mason?" Tyler asked making Caroline stop walking.

"What?" Caroline asked confused.

"He's dead, and I want you to tell me what happened," he said.

"I...I don't..." she stuttered.

"Then let me tell you: Stefan and his brother Damon killed him, because Stefan and Damon are vampires, just like you," Tyler said.

"Who told you that?" She asked.

"Is it true?" He questioned her.

"Let me explain," she said.

"Did you know he was dead this whole time?" He questioned her.

"But he's not, didn't Theo say he's with his witch friend," she said.

"How do I know he wasn't lying, just like you," he said pushing her angrily against her car.

"I trusted you two!" He exclaimed.

He regains some of his composure and lets her go. Leaving Caroline stunned and upset.

**********************

Theo's POV:

I walked into kitchen with Elena so we could get some answers out John on why he was here.

"Morning," he said to the two of us.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned him.

"Coffee?" He offered us.

"We're not doing that. We did that last night. No more avoiding. Why are you here?" Elena demanded.

"I'm here to protect you. That's all I can say for the moment," he said to Elena.

"All that you can say? What are you some like lapdog waiting for orders from their master," I said.

"I'll tell you both more when I'm convinced I can trust you," he said glaring at me for what I said.