Masquerade

A/N: Two updates in one

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/N: Two updates in one. Theo's masquerade get up.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Theo's POV:

"Easy. Grab the door Jer," I told Jeremy as we were helping Jenna into the house.

"Hey, stop fussing, I'm fine," Jenna said as Jeremy went to open the door and Matt and Elena helped bring Jenna inside.

"The doctors said that you have to take it easy," Elena said.

"Yeah, you don't want to rip your stitches, hemorrhage and die, alright?" Jeremy said.

"Yeah, the only thing I'm gonna die from is embarrassment," Jenna said.

"No," Matt said.

"I walked into a knife. How does somebody do that?" Jenna questioned.

"It was a freak accident," Elena said.

"It happens," Jeremy said.

"Yeah, I mean I've done it like twenty times at the Grill," Matt joked.

Jenna laughs, then winces in pain.

"Okay, I'm being nice," he said.

"Careful," I said as we brought her over to the couch.

"Easy, easy," Matt said.

We laid her out on the couch.

"What should I do with this?" he said holding up a bag of food.

"I got it," Elena said grabbing the bag.

Matt stayed with Jenna, while Elena, Jeremy and I went into the kitchen.

"So what are we gonna do?" Jeremy asked.

"Make lunch," Elena said.

"No, about Katherine," he said.

"We're not gonna do anything, Jeremy," Elena said to him.

"She tried to kill Jenna. We can't let her get away with that," I said.

"Yes we can. If it keeps us safe then we can," she said.

"And what if she tries something else?" Jeremy questioned her.

"She won't. Katherine hurt Jenna because I didn't do what she said. I'm not doing it now, me and Stefan are over. She wins, the end," Elena said.

"You are being naïve and you know it," I told her as I start to leave with Jeemy following me.

"Where are you two going?" she asked us.

"Out. We'll be back," I said.

***************************

"Hey, come on in," Caroline said as she let Bonnie into the boarding house.

"I got Stefan's message," Bonnie said.