Brave New World

A/N: Theo's Car up top

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV:

Everyone was at Mystic Falls High prepairing for the school carnival, among them were Bonnie and Elena, taking care of everything.

"Katherine looked just like you, it was freakish," Bonnie said.

"She is my ancestor. Hey, I moved the student booth into the cafeteria," Elena said as they walked.

"Your vampire ancestor and she didn't just resemble you like a family member would. She was you," Bonnie explained.

"I don't know, I can't explain it. It's creepy, that's all I got," Elena said truthfully.

"How do you know she's not still out there pretending to be you?" Bonnie asked.

"I don't, but I could sit here and be tortured by the not-knowing or I could get these prizes to the ring toss," Elena said.

"Have you talk to Damon since he tried to kill Jeremy?" Bonnie asked.

"No Bonnie, I haven't and I won't and I don't want to talk about Damon or anything else that's vampire related, okay?" Elena said giving Bonnie a bag full of plush.

"What about Theo? Have you guys talked? Has he explained how he's a witch?" Bonnie asked.

"He wasn't at the house this morning to explain, so I don't know," Elena answered. "Now, let's worry about doing human stuff. I'm human. Otherwise, I'm going to go crazy."

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'll focus. We have to make Caroline proud or she will kill us. I don't know how she does all of this," Bonnie said.

"Well because she's not human, obviously," Elena said.

"Obviously," Bonnie said.

They both laughed and went to continue setting up for the carnival.

*******************************************

Theo's POV:

Mason, Tyler, and I walked into the Lockwood Mansion, after exercising.

"What was that? Like seven?" Tyler asked.

"Six. I don't count the last one," Mason said.

"You crawled it," I said with a laugh.

"What?" Tyler questioned.

"I think Grandma Lockwood actually passed you, in her walker," Mason said chuckkling.

"Yeah, okay. Shoes off. Mud...my mom..." Tyler said.

"Yeah, yeah," Mason and I said.

We sat down and took off our shoes.

"So all this anger and aggression you're talking about, you notice a difference when you exercise?" Mason asked.