The Sacrifice

_________________________________________________________

Theo's POV:

So, after my dream I woke up to the sound of talking going on in the hallway.

I got out of bed and opened my door to see Elena and a half naked Alaric and Jenna.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

They turned to look at me and Alaric awkwardly chuckled.

"Well.... I'm naked. So I'm gonna go," he said.

He walked past Elena and went into Jenna's bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

Elena and I were about to go back to our rooms when Jenna stopped us.

She apologized and asked if we were okay with Ric being around a lot. We told her it was fine and we were ok with it.

After that we all went back into our rooms and went back to sleep.

Lucky for me, this time I didn't get plagued with another dream and was able to go to sleep peacefully.

**************

I was walking around the schoolyard with Bonnie and Luka.

They were talking about how and when Bonnie learned she was a witch, while my mind was still plagued by that dream from the night before.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Bonnie tapped me on the shoulder.

"Huh?" I said.

"You kinda zoned out. Is something wrong?" she said.

"It's nothing just a stupid dream," I said and she nodded.

I looked around to see Luka is not with us anymore.

"Where's Luka?" I asked.

"Oh, he had to go. So what's next on our magic lesson?" She said.

"Channeling," I said.

"Channeling? What's that?" She asked.

"Say we put our energy together. We can double our strength. I'll show you, watch. Let me see that bracelet," I said.

Bonnie takes off her bracelet and gives it to me, while I take off my necklace and give it to her.