Homecoming

A/N: I decided to skip the Ordinary People episode. I couldn't really find a fit for Theo in the episode really, so I'll say he was training with Mercy during the events of that episode.

______________________________________________

Third Person POV:

At the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan calls Klaus, who is in Portland.

Klaus: Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves.

Stefan: Your father is dead.

Klaus: What did you say to me?

Stefan: Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?

Klaus: Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened.

Stefan tells him the story that he and the others fabricated an hour earlier and waited for Klaus's response.

Klaus: I wanna see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself.

Stefan: Well, he is here. Come by whenever.

Klaus: If you are lying to me Stefan, your compulsion will expose you. So, answer with your life: Is what you are saying the truth?

Stefan: It's true. I saw it with my own eyes.

Klaus: I wanna talk to Rebekah.

Stefan: That's not a problem. She is right here.

Stefan looks over at Rebekah and passes her the phone.

Rebekah: Hello Nik.

Klaus: Rebekah, love. What's this I hear about Mikael's tragic run in with the dagger?

Rebekah: It's true. He's finally out of our lives for good. I miss you. I'm miserable here.

Klaus: I'll be home soon.

Rebekah: Good. I'll see you then, brother.

She hangs up the phone and turned to the others.

"He bought it. He's coming home," she said.

"Now- was that easy or what?" Damon commented.

"Let's just get this over with," Elena said as she pulls the dagger out of Mikael's chest.

"I hope you all know what you're doing, because if Henrik finds out, it might be the end for you and your little boy toys, Elena," Rebekah said confusing the other three.

"What are you talking about?" Elena asked.

"Klaus was Henrik's favorite sibling before he died, now that he's back as Theo, along with having his memories back, could spell trouble for all of us if he finds out," Rebekah explained.

***************

Theo's POV:

"Your power is very impressive," Mercy commented.

"Thanks," I said as we got done with another training session in the woods.

"You're coming along pretty quickly for someone that just tapped into his demon heritage," they said.

"Well I'm a quick study," I boasted with a smirk on my face.

"Don't get cocky now, you still have a long ways to go," they said with a smirk.