The Last Dance

Third Person POV:

Klaus in Alaric's body, opens the closet in Alaric's apartment and takes out 2 shirts while Katherine watches him from the chair she is tied to.

"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaus said as he shows the shirts to Katherine.

"Okay, bad, or badder?" He asked her.

"The dark colors suit you better," she told him.

"Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?" He said and then questioned her.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house," she informed him.

"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill," he said.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna," Katherine reminded him.

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" He said.

"That's it," she said.

Klaus gets closer to her and grabs her face.

"Oh, so jumpy," he said noticing that she was afraid.

"Please, just...kill me. I've told you everything that I know," she pleaded.

Klaus puts his hands on the armrests of Katherine's chair and looks her in the eye.

"You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me," he said compelling her for answers.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger," she said.

"Bonnie, the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore," he said confused.

"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop," she sassed him.

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that," he retorted.

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it," Katherine pleaded.

"And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long," he commented back.

He takes a single-blade pocketknife from his pocket, opens it, and holds it before Katherine.

"want you to take this knife...And stab yourself," he compelled her.

Katherine takes the knife and stabs her thigh.

"Now take it out," Klaus orders.

She takes it out and her wound heals.

"Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs," he ordered.

"Where are you going?" She asked him.

"I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious doppelgänger and my little brother," he said kissing her on the forehead.

"Oh, don't look so glum, Katerina. The fun is just beginning. Again," he said.

He leaves and Katherine stabs herself again.

***************

Theo's POV:

Bonnie and I are in the cafeteria talking at the table.

"Did you tell Elena what it's going to take for you to do that Klaus spell?" I asked her.