Kill or Be Killed

A/N: I skipped Memory Lane episode because I couldn't really think of how to incorperate Theo in it

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Theo's POV:

It's Mystic Falls Historical Society Volunteer Day, people are preparing and moving stuff around. I only came to this is to get my mind off of the dreams I'v been having. As I walked around to find my sister I saw Mason talking with one of the Salvatores.

I waked over once I saw Stefan grab Mason's arm.

"Well, I'm guessing that he only has to worry about that during a full moon. Otherwise you're not as strong, am I right? Or you would have killed Damon by now. There's one of you. There's two of us. I think you're the one that needs to watch his back," Stefan said.

Before anyone else could say anything I pried Stefans arm off Mason and started cracking his bones with my strength.

"Now, if you kept a leash on your brother, you guys wouldn't be walking on eggshells around Mase over here," I said to Stefan as I let his arm go. "Now, you two make up and come to a truce or you both can know what it's like to be boiled alive from the inside."

The two had frighten looks on their faces before they looked at each other and shook hands. After that Mason and I left.

*************************

Third Person POV:

After Theo and Mason left, Damon came up behind Stefan.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Negotiating peace on your behalf," Stefan said.

"I don't want peace," Damon said.

"Well you're gonna want it if Theo gets involved," Stefan said.

"Why would Witchy Gilbert get involved?" Damon asked.

"Because he seems to be friends with Mason, and he litteraly just threaten that if we didn't come to a truce, he would boil us from the inside out," Stefan said. "And I think he might be something else besides a witch."

"What do you mean that he might be something else besides a witch?" Damon questioned.

"When he pulled my arm off Mason, he started cracking the bones in it, so he obviously has strength, but I never heard of a witch having strength to match a vampire's," he answered.

"That Gilbert just keeps getting weirder and weirder," Damon said.

**********************

Theo's POV:

Once we were away from Stefan I turned to Mason.

"Why are you messing with the Salvatores? You do know they could kill you since you don't have the full moon empowering you," I said to him.