The Tribrid Awakens

A/N: Kind of a long chapter, I hope you enjoy though
________________________________________________________

Third Person POV:

Three witches were running through a building until they stopped once they made it into an empty room.

"Do you think we lost him?" One of the witches asked.

"For know probably," another said.

"I knew this was a bad idea," the last one said.

"We did what we're told to do," the first said.

"Yeah, well look what happened to the others that did what they were told," the last one said in anger.

"He killed them, and he's gonna pluck us all off one by one because our stupid coven thought they could harness the power of The Tribrid," she yelled.

"Do you guys hear that?" The second one asked them.

"Hear what?" The other two asked.

"Just listen," they said to them.

The three stopped talking and started listening. It was quiet for a while before they heard a scream from one of their coven members.

"We have to do something," the first one said as the screaming was still going on.

"Are you crazy, you'll die," the second one said.

"No let her go, this was her plan after all right? Take the power of the tribrid, he'll fuel us for years, isn't that what you said?" The last one said in anger looking at the first woman.

"Patience, calm down," the second witch said to the third.

"No Archie, Lucinda needs to know that this is her fault," Patience said.

Before either of them could say anything else, the screaming stopped and the building had fallen eerily quiet.

"We got to get out of here," Archie said and the other two agreed.

As the witches were about to leave they heard the wall behind them make a noise.

They turned around and saw the wall being pulled apart and it revealed, Theo Gilbert, covered in blood.

________________________________________________________________________

Theo's POV:

A couple of days after the last chapter.

After leaving Mystic Falls behind, I was on the road to go help Diana out with this coven.

Following the location she sent me brought me out to a town that wasn't too far from New Orleans.

The town seemed to be alright but I couldn't shake this feeling that something bad was gonna happen.