Smells Like Teen Spirit

___________________________________________________

Third Person POV:

Elena, Caroline and Bonnie are standing together in front of the school.

"Here we are. Senior year," Caroline said dramatically.

"Anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering?" Bonnie questioned.

"Okay. So prank night was a bust. But we are accepting it, and we are moving on," Caroline said as they started walking.

"You're right. I mean, why should I let the fact that my boyfriend is no where to be found hinder this experience?" Bonnie said.

"Yes! And why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day," Caroline said as Elena stopped walking.

This caused the other two to stop and turn around to look at her.

"Today's our anniversary. Technically, Stefan and I met on the first day of school last year," Elena said.

"Yeah. You win," Caroline said.

"Are you sure you want to be here?" Bonnie asked Elena.

"I have to be here. I have to put it behind me. New year. New life," she said.

Caroline and Bonnie look at each other and follow Elena.

*************

Theo's POV:

I walked through the halls of Mystic Falls High looking for Bonnie, when I found her at her locker. I walked up behind her and covered her eyes with my hands.

"Guess who," I said in her ear.

"Hmmm, could it be my otherwise estranged boyfriend?" Bonnie questioned.

I removed my hands and she turned around to face me and crossed her arms.

"I know you're probably mad at me, but I can explain," I said seeing the look on her face.

"I'm listening," she said.

"Well it's a lot to explain, so let me just show you," I said looking around to see nobody was in the hall at the moment.

I placed my hand on her temple and showed her what happened when I left and everything from my death up to now.

"Wow, so you finally became the Tribrid," Bonnie said looking at me.