11 ☂ Who is he?

Who is he?

"I'm sure you've all heard that Mr. Five and Miss Eight have proven to be as adept with a pen as they were with a sword. Let their effort serve as inspiration to you all." The Handler exhaled, her hands laying on the two teen's shoulders, praising them, as they walked back to the management room.

"Well, this doesn't make me hate her any less" Eight whispered to the boy, who grinned over at her words.

The lunch break bell buzzed into their ears, and as the group slowly left the room, leaving Five and Eight alone, hazy talk filled the space.

While the girl was in charge of keeping an eye on the door in case anyone decided to come back, Five turned in his chair, facing Dot's desk and collected the red file.

He hid it beneath his vest as he walked out of the room, Eight close behind, behaving casually to avoid suspicion.

They both entered the restroom after locating it, went into a stall, and sealed the door behind them. While Eight stood over him to look at the file, Five sat down on the toilet and opened it to read it.

The teenagers became cautious and sighed in annoyance as the restroom door opened just as he began reading into the file.

"So how's your first day going?" The Handler's voice hit their ears.

"Couldn't be better" Five replied through the stall, holding the file open in his hands.

Eight cautiously used her super-speed to quickly list and read through the documents to find the answers they were looking for, snatching it from him as he continued to divert the Handler with light talk.

After slowly putting the red file away, she gave the boy a knowing nod.

While quietly absorbing the Handler's speech, Five quickly hid the file back under his vest.

They had to move swiftly to avoid being seen doing what they were doing after hearing her move around.

She immediately grasped his idea when Five yanked on Eight's blazer and she landed onto his lap.

"I'm feeling pekish. Have you had your lunch?" The woman questioned from outside the stalls.

"Not yet" Five replied.

"Great. How would you like to lunch with me in my office?" The woman asked, walking towards their door.

Five quickly ruffled his hair while Eight unbuttoned the first two buttons on her shirt and undid her tie.

They had to play it out.

"You can eat solid foods, and I can live vicariously... through you" The woman peeked through the stall door, noticing the two.

Five and Eight faked panting, looking up at the woman who interrupted their fake make out session.

"Sounds great" Five smirked at the woman.

After she swiftly left, the two stood up, making the most of their appearances, and hurried back to the management room to put the file back where it belonged before going to the Handler's office.

The woman was engrossed in her story as she slurped on her liquid food, and the two sat next to each other across from her.

Eight became highly unbothered about what the woman was saying, so she got up and had a look around the office, where she discovered a variety of weaponry adorning the walls.

"I'm getting really bored" she mumbled under her breath.

"Is that a Chinese flamethrower?" Five questioned, walking towards the object.