07 ☂ Honey and mint

Honey and mint

Five, Eight, Diego and Lila were taking cover just outside the front door of the Mexican Consulate.

The four were hiding behind a parked car, watching well-dressed guests, men and women, arrive and be greeted by the door man.

"So, what's the plan?" Lila whispered.

"We infiltrate, we identify, we extract. Double time." Diego explained softly.

"What the hell's he talking about?" The woman shot a confused look towards the two teenagers behind her.

"Find the old man and get out fast." Eight scoffed, rolling her eyes sarcastically.

"That's what I said." Number Two exhaled. "On me." he signaled, quickly running to the next car in a half standing position to avoid being seen.

Five and Eight waited for the woman to leave after Diego, but she gestured for them, "After you."

Five narrowed his eyes at her in response, Eight scoffing in remark.

"What, I can't be polite?" she pretended to be oblivious.

"Cut the crap." Five barked. "Alright? Our dimwitted brother might buy your bullshit, but we don't trust you for a second." he commented with a mischievous smile stuck on his lips.

"O ye of little faith." The woman giggled.

"Stick it up your ass." Eight grinned widely, a threatening look on her face.

Lila spared one last glance at the two teenagers before following Diego to the next car, leaving the two on their own.

"People make me sick." The girl mumbled under her breath, switching location, now hiding behind a different car.

They had to wait until the man on the door left, so they could sneak in, being greeted my ball gowns, overlapping chatter and music in the background.

"Here you go, Miss Hargreeves." Five handed the girl a glass of champagne he took off the passing tray, taking a sip from his own.

They walked deeper into the room, their eyes scanning everyone and everything, being extra cautious.

"I don't see Dad anywhere." Diego stated, stopping in his step to gather the rest of them.

"Just keep an eye out for the Majestic Twelve." Five shrugged, sipping on his drink.

"We got the upstairs." Eight nodded her head to the side, winking at the slightly taller boy next to her.

"Diego, try not to do anything too stupid." Five quickly turned on his heal, grabbing the girl's hand and slowly pushing through the crowd to get upstairs and away.

The two teens waltzed up the long staircase, finding themselves in an empty hallway with doors left and right.

"We should probably hide in a room until the Majestic Twelve arrive." Eight proposed her idea, pulling the boy inside a door, finding themselves in the small upstairs bathroom.

She didn't hesitate to attack Five's lips right as they closed the door, pushing the boy into it, already feeling intoxicated by the taste she'd missed.

They were kissing like crazy. Like their lives depended on it. His tongue slips inside her mouth, gentle but demanding, and it’s nothing like she'd ever experienced.

She suddenly understood why people describe kissing as melting, because every square inch of her body dissolves into his.

Her fingers gripped his hair, pulling him closer.