10 ☂ Jazz

Jazz

Five appears just outside Morty's, in the same alley he landed in a few days ago.

His feet touched the ground, exhaling sharply as he processed what had just happened. "When did the monkey learn how to fight dirty?"

Suddenly, he heard rock clattering above him, his attention immediately picking up on the woman he clearly stated he didn't want to see, Lila.

"Son of a bitch." he exhaled, running after the woman, who kept appearing and disappearing all around like she had some sort of ability to do so.

And so he ran, following the woman, all the way to the Dallas train station.

He watched Lila break through the glass window on the sealed door, using this tactic to get inside of the building, running down the hallway.

The boy suspiciously looked through the broken window, deciding to just blink inside, appearing behind the raven haired woman.

"What's your game, crazy lady?"

"Who cares? You said if you saw me again you'd kill me." she giggled, throwing her hands up in a shrug.

"Oh, I remember." A psychotic grin crawled on Five's lips, standing tall in front of the woman with his hands deep inside his pockets.

"Well, come on, big talker. Let's get this done." Lila challenged him.

"All right." the boy said, blinking behind the woman, grudging down and trying to swoop her off her feet, only for her to land a kick to his face.

He grunted, falling onto the cold concrete with a hand held at his nose as he watched the crazy lady take the opportunity and run away.

He quickly got back on his feet, strongly following the woman and blinking in front of her, attacking first with his leg swung at her face, only for the woman to dodge.

And like rock, paper scissors, both of them were fighting to get on the top.

The steady thumping of a heartbeat pumping adrenaline through their veins.

The taste of blood after every punch they receive.

The sound of throbbing footsteps and yelps of pain echoing through the dark room.

The use of the similar moves like they've attended the same combat classes.

It all felt too familiar to the boy, but he couldn't afford a distraction mid fight.

Kicking the woman in her stomach, she fell back, but quickly caught herself, using her gymnast skills to throw herself over the cemented table.

But by the time Five had gotten close enough to attack again, she was gone from her position.

"I'm waiting." she provoked, the sound of her voice coming from the other end of the area, causing the boy to look around confused.

She couldn't just walk over there in two seconds, there must be something else going on.

But that is when he finally realized.

He attempted to attack the woman again, failing due to her no longer being on the same spot.

He didn't hesitate to look around for anything he could've used as a weapon, picking up a rather heavy, rusty looking piece of pipe.

He blinked forward, swinging the pipe to the wall where the woman previously stood, breaking down the fire alarm, but unfortunately not Lila's face.