sweet sixteen?

Lucifer, Lucius, Luce, Licht, Lucien, Lumiere, Lite. The Valentin family is complete today, great. They are going to celebrate Lucien's birthday even though it's next week. They will also celebrate Lucien's entrance ceremony even though it is also next week even if the academy which will admit him is vague.

"Happy birthday to you~" the song ends with an awkward silence.

"Ehem." Lucifer, an eldest of 7 brother's tried to ease the awkwardness. "Let's eat."

The clacking sound of utensils clashing with the plates started after the youngest' picked up their spoon and fork. 

Even if the four elder brothers have their stoic expressions they are happy that they are complete for at lease a day. It is a rare occasion as the oldest' are busy with work.

On the other side, Lucien is smiling widely that both of his sharp canines are shown meanwhile Lumiere is just annoyed, mad even. Don't worry it's just puberty. Lumiere is 13.

When it was his 13th birthday they only gave him gifts. Lucien and Lite did celebrate with him, he is thankful but not content. He even cried to Lucien that night.

"Lucien, I don't know what you like even so I bought you something you need. A very convenient luggage bag. You need it." Lucifer said, content with his gift.

"Pfft, pwahaha. You want him to leave so bad?" Luce laughed.

"What you gon' do? Help him pack his things?" Licht smirked at his own remark.

"Shut. My turn. These are latest unreleased gadgets from our company put them at good use and tell me feedback. I know you like to play games, right?" Lucius pushed up his glasses waiting for Lucien's praise.

"Whoa, ah, thank you-" "What?! You like to play games!? I never knew about that!" Luce is in shock. "I thought you like reading? That's why I bought you a sex education book!"

"Lite and Lumiere is here!" Lucius frowned but then Luce continued, "Too bad you won't have a chance to have the 'talk' with dad. Ugh, brings back unwanted memories."

Licht shivered remembering his 'the talk.' Licht suggested, "Maybe Lucifer should do the 'the talk' job? Anyways here I bought you an electric hair dryer, hair care supplies that my subordinate uses since you really like... your hair long, you should take care of it. It's an amazing product, really."

"You idiots were never home so you didn't know that Lucien like music! Humph, that's why I bought him a custom bass guitar." Lumiere proudly said.

There was a moment of silence, sympathy and guilt until Luce talked. He giggled, "I'm guessing you bought it with your allowance? Like, you bought it with our madol. L-M-A-O."

"S-shut up!" Lumiere frowned.

"Lite gave big bro a letter and stationary set I'm the best~." Lite wiped off the stains near his mouth as he just finished eating unlike all of them.

"Uhm, ehe, thank y-" "What?! Lucien got a ton of stationary sets. How about using your allowance better, eh? Where'd it go? It's a lotsa madols you know." Luce interrupted again.

"Because I'm thoughtful? Heehee?" Lite brightly smiled.

"Nah, you're just lazy to think what to gift." Lumiere remarked. Luce got nothing to say but, "Bro, he's 9."

"Lite prolly bought food out of his allowance." Licht assumed. "So what?! Food is life!" Lite defended.

"He's accountable enough to buy needs but not wants." Lucifer stated.