winter break!

Lucien's winter break stuff can be skipped:) (but you'll have to wait for the next update tho)

It was a month ago when Lucien was thinking about the first semester's final examination, today Lucien deeply inhaled as he walked out of the classroom. Finally! He doesn't need to worry about the exams anymore.

Lucien's schedule was a bit hectic these past few weeks, there were a lot of tasks that needed to be submitted, quizzes, and group work. It was rare to bump into people he knew since they were all busy. Most human interactions he had were with his group mates, and then there's Vil who doesn't miss the chance to greet Lucien goodnight.

Truth be told, it was hard to adjust to this new environment, especially the chaos that happened in Lucien's first few weeks. Focusing during discussions was a hard task, and ever harder as the days progressed. If you didn't grasp the concept of the previous lesson you won't understand the next. However, despite the challenges that appeared before Lucien, he would never give up on his studies.

It was when the results came out and the top scores were displayed on the bulletin, a certain game addict messaged Lucien:

[You!++ YOU RTAIYOR I THOGHT U DIDNT STUDY!!?? YOURE THIRD ON THE WHOLE 1ST YR RANKINGS]

In case it wasn't mentioned, the two spent days together procrastinating until sunrise. It can be said that Idia and Lucien established a strong connection within a short period. Lucien has no qualms with Idia's drawing boundaries, but hopefully, someday Idia will be more comfortable talking to him face-to-face. And now, hopefully, Lucien will spend his winter break peacefully inside their cozy manor.

---First Semester Testimonies---

"Tell us something you discovered about Lucien!"

Vil: Sometimes I get woken up by his incoherent screams at midnight, but he seems to be talking to someone, probably playing games. If I catch him playing games next time, I'll reprimand him.

Uno: I can smell his scent everywhere! Like, say what? How did that happen, tsk tsk?

Idia: He always whines to me. "Oh no I didn't review for our quiz tomorrow, let's play." "Oh no, there is an assignment due tomorrow, let's beat this one game I saw." "Oh no, I feel like I didn't study enough for the exams tomorrow." BUT HE ENDS UP GETTING RANKED THIRD! THIRD. I'm telling you he's a traitor.

Cater: I am oh so shocked, every time I get the chance to be in Magicam, Lucien is always online! Also, he posts a lot of random stuff like drawings, himself. But still deletes them later. I have screenshots tho. hehe. Pinky swear I ain't gonna use it for something sus. I just wanna see his reaction!

Leona: I don't know what they teach him in classes but he only knows how to annoy me.

Rook: Hmm, monsieur furtif? Oui, as I said before I am no longer interested in him, but I can't help but unconsciously look at him. Sauvette! Monsieur Furtif always manages to escape my sights.

???: If feelings can kill he'd be six feet under.

Malleus: Hmm, he does not seem to be interested in his academic results but still pressures himself into studying, I could not comprehend his behaviour. Also, he pecks like a bird.

Trey: I had the chance to overhear him talking with Cater, I have the feeling that he knows a lot.

Alfred: As long as I don't catch him red-handed- oh right, I'm not a house warden anymore.

Cyro: Good, good. Seeing him shuffle those cards I can see the future of the next generations.

Antoine: bATSHEET CRAZY!