1st day+forest=no

Trein have a cat named Lucius. It kinda slipped off my mind. Still, I won't change Lucius' (the bro) name.

---

Lucien started his 30 mins. break wandering around the campus forest after getting away from pretty seatmate. Lucien is figuring out where in the underworld is 'places with best sceneries.' (i.e. from his map)

It's not like his map is 4k UHD which also includes a display of his real time location. Still, Lucien appreciates little things like this. Solely taking a look around was wonderful. There are species seemingly not bothered what's going on around them. The birds, butterflies and others that Lucien couldn't name. Should he name it Bob?

Lucien took off his cloak to feel the fresh air. He hang his cloak on his arms. While walking, Lucien's long hair is swaying behind him

Taking a left turn where the trees created shades, Lucien thinks that he saw what 'places with best sceneries' is. Sitting between the tree roots is a tan male with animal ears. He was holding a bird though it flew away. He must be a forest deity!

Amazed with the scene, Lucien put away his bangs behind his ears to view clearly. The other male had his eyes close but Lucien is sure they made eye contact the moment he moved away his fringe. Believing the other male is awake, Lucien moved forwards to apologize. Lucien thinks that maybe the forest deity will forgive him. He does not intend to disturb forest deity's rest or anything.

A meter away from each other, Lucien heard a snore. It's his cue to get away there. Of course Lucien won't forget to take a picture with his phone. Lucien proceeded on his way to look for more 'places with best sceneries.'

---

Now-last minutes before the next class which is physical education. Lucien is strutting towards the cafeteria, he's famished. When the cafeteria is on view (no one is around excluding the staff) a sudden force pinned Lucien on the wall.

Lucien did not know why in a swift of a second he assumed that the person who grabbed his wrists is forest deity. It's a gut feeling, also he heard light footsteps earlier. All just an assumption.

Lucien focuses his eyes. Lucien's golden orbs meeting with green ones. One thing for sure, his assumption is correct. It really is forest deity.

"You, snow bud, give back what you took from me." forest deity said- more like snarled.

Lucien is genuinely confused. First of all, snow bud? Isn't that cannabis? And took? Lucien took what? He did took pictures but forest deity's tone made it sounds like he is talking about stealing in particular.

Following this, Lucien's confusion went to another level when forest deity started sniffing Lucien like a dog... or- uhm, a cat?

"Ah, never mind." forest deity let go of his grip and crossed his arms. "You will buy me lunch for making me run around in circles worthlessly looking for you. Tsk. For a year. Note that." forest deity left him hanging, he walked away.

And his reasoning doesn't make sense! Ohhh, maybe that's how deities punish people who disturb them. Lucien won't think twice and just follow the deity. Maybe he can be pardoned.

So... does he need to buy him lunch right now? Lucien checked his dear old pocket watch-over all made with bronze including the chains- if he hesitate more he would be late! He still needs to change into his P.E. uniform. Lucien thinks that all physical educators are strict and won't take late students lightly. There would be punishment, along the lines of 'laps,' 'push ups,' 'squats,' numbers, and anything physical related.

Lucien is looking at the menu, contemplating, remembering forest deity's strenght he assumed that he would be the type who usually eats vegetables to stay healthy but with his animalistic ears and all- Lucien would think that the deity likes meat.

A burger! Lucien will buy a burger for forest deity and meat buns for his self. Satisfied with his decision, Lucien ran.

Leona Kingscholar was sure that no one would head to the campus forests the first day. Freshmen usually look around everywhere but the forest on the first week. So instead of his usual place in the botanical garden, his temporary napping place would be the forest.

Leona sat down in between big gnarly tree roots. He found a perfect comfortable space where the roots cages his body. A bird beak pecked his cheek the moment he closed his eyes. A little annoyed, he grabbed the bird a little too tight.

Finding it pointless... he loosened his grasp.

Leona's animalistic ears twitched a little when he picked up the sound of footsteps. He waited for seconds for anything to show up but... ah, never mind. He closed his eyes and fell asleep after three seconds.

He's pretty sure he saw golden colored eyes for a swift moment. If anything, that person have two scents. It's kind of addicting.

---

I just learned what i.e. mean the other day lmao.

This is one of the reasons why Lucien approached Yuu when he saw him heading to the forest.

I feel unsure about Leona's dialogues.