i'm not french but I can kiss you

It was a coincidence, when Lite went back to the stands alone Licht went out of the stadium to get some food for Luce. Licht arrived at a scene he did not expect. Licht watched as Lucien gave someone a peck on the cheeks. Well, that is not the main problem here but the fact that the two lads did it in the middle of the busy street. Licht turned around in disbelief, walking back to wherever direction he came from. Licht has nothing against public displays of affection but paranoia still hunts him as a personal manager of a celebrity.

Every step that Licht took made him recall the earlier events. Wait so, what in the twisted wonderland is Vil Schoenheit's role in Lucien's life? They're friends? Just friends? The staring that Vil had done was kind of suspicious though, there's some hidden meaning and yearning beneath his eyes.

But who is Licht to talk about such things? He's not married and has yet to find his partner in life.

Lucien should be a bit more adventurous than him.

Maybe it's for the best?

Or not?

After losing their game against Ignihyde in the loser's bracket, Lucien went to sit in the stands with his family. Pomefiore has been eliminated from the tournament and can no longer compete but it seems like Lucien is still fighting for his life with all the screaming he's been doing. Lucien's family watched in amusement as the normally quiet and low-key brother became so... deafening. Every time the player named Malleus Draconia, that DRACONIA, scores a goal Lucien would cheer his lungs out.

"Are you threatened to do this or something?" Luminaire muttered.

Since the family was further away from the centre of the stadium, during Diansomia's match against Savanaclaw, Lucien did not notice the envious glare that Leona was sending towards Malleus. For some reason, Leona's impression of Malleus Draconia is negatively affected by today's events, especially when Leona's sensitive ears catch the cheering voice of Lucien Valentin.

But the cheer was not for him anyway. Leona's body was fueled with unknown emotions and his judgment was clouded making him appear like a reckless dumb idiot. All for getting that damned flying disk and scoring a goal.

Unfortunately for Savanaclaw, after being sent to the loser's bracket and winning against every team, they still lost to Diansomia for the second time, making them only the first placer.

Since the inter-dorm Magical Shift tournament ended with a blast, do you know what this means? Yes, it's time for the first-semester final examinations. Wait, what do you mean not yet? Oh, oh! It's time for the Halloween Feast!

---

The event for the Halloween feast this year is a masquerade ball. A great opportunity to express oneself anonymously.