you what?

Leona Kingscholar is getting a bit irritated. Somehow, being left alone strutting with two little kits can run one's imagination wild.

"Are we there yet?" one eager little kitty asked.

"Be quiet I'm not your male parent!" Leona grumbled.

"?" a little kitty asked in confusion.

It took some moment when Leona finally came to a halt in front of an inconspicuous door. Confidently pointing in that direction, Leona calmly informed the two canines, "He's there."

"?" this meant you think I can open this door with my paws?

"Why does everything about Lucien cause me so much trouble," Leona sighed helplessly as he opened the door.

There was a silent click as the door was opened. Greeted by the sight of an unconscious male lying on the floor, Leona did not panic.

Firstly, Leona checked if the other person was breathing after he made Lucien comfortably lie his back on the cold hard floor. Without hesitation, Leona takes off Lucien's coat; It is revealed that Lucien is not wearing the proper uniform underneath.

Leona fumbled the buttons on Lucien's dresshirt without ill intentions but Lucien just happened to regain consciousness.

"Huh? Ah? What's?" Lucien gasped as he sat straight.

"Keep calm," Leona stated as he put some light pressure on Lucien's shoulders.

"I am calm," Lucien, of course, is calm not until he is slapped. To be precise, the sensation of being slapped whilst blindfolded was felt again. The feeling brought chills throughout Lucien's body and tears abruptly fell. Funnily enough, Lucien used to think that slaps did not feel anything but now that he experienced it firsthand, he realized that it does not only damage with physical force but also psychologically. Tingling, Lucien's scalp went numb as he also remembered his hair being pulled, and his body getting kicked.

"Thank you... how did you find me?" Lucien questioned as he shrugged off the pain.

"Quit yapping, everyone's been looking for you."

Lucien looked downward. Lies. Lucien can tell. It's most unlikely that everyone's been looking for him.

"Then I guess," Lucien was about to say that he was leaving but he felt something slimy on his wrist.

"YA!" Lucien took back his wrist from Leona's grasp and ran away in panic.

Leona, dumbfounded, flopped down his ass on the floor. He also did not know why he was suddenly licking other people.

---

When Lucien Valentin returned to his senses he was standing face-to-face with a fae. Inside the cozy turf, Lucien sat down contemplating his actions. Lucien sighed as he regretted his impulsive behavior making it seem that he was not taught some manners.

The earlier event aside, it seems that the two seatmates who promised to meet at the end of class hours are ahead of the scheduled time.

"Have classes come to an end? Have you been searching for me?" Malleus Draconia asked. If people did know Malleus enough, they might see the thin layer of worry present on his face.

"Right... the essay," Lucien muttered as he tried to focus his attention. Lucien was about to call for Malleus' name but after a moment he became confused. Lucien doesn't know his name. "What's.... what's your name?"

Despite the thick tension within their residual airs, there was a hidden eagerness flowing through their veins.

For Lucien, it's the first time he inquired about someone of their name. Most of the time he would overhear someone's name so he never really bothered to ask. Lucien is stupefied. He never really heard anyone call for this heavenly being, other than that his presence was almost nowhere to be felt. No, actually it's as if people are avoiding him so he is willingly distancing himself.