where

It's Saturday, the fifth of September. Yesterday night the Valentin family was at Magicam talking with each other through a video call to greet their beloved brother a happy birthday. The call was stopped to convince Lite to sleep because it was an hour past his sleeping time. The two younger brothers were a little upset, they were suddenly reminded that they forgot to send Lucien off. Today was the planned welcoming party of the Pomefiore residents yet Lucien Valentin was nowhere to be seen.

There is a buffet which means that there is a lot of food. Lucien heard someone gossiping that someone was showing off their wealth by hiring a catering service for the welcoming party. One more additional detail about the party is that there are cameras. A lot of cameras. Someone demanded to make a documentary about the event.

Nuts.

After Lucien finally ate all types of food served on the buffet, he hurriedly left the dorm. He'll gladly have Leona eat him rather than stay at the welcome party.

Lucien is humming as he thinks about Vil Schoenheit. Vil planned to show off his strongest poison today. It was the potion that Lucien bought ingredients for that ended up in such an epic fail. Vil has a goal, he is aiming to be the vice-prefect. Vil has nothing to lose so there is no harm in trying.

Lucien is blinded by the sun as he looks at the clear sky. He probably won't be back at his dorm until sundown.

What a busy day indeed.

Lucien is looking around the campus without the help of his drawn map. It will be an exciting adventure... or not. Lucien obtained small wounds from attempting to climb a school fence and hastily jumping down without care. His clothes were caught by the fence so he fell down badly making his fragile legs bleed, and even his arms were scratched by all the nervous flailing he did. Fortunately, the infirmary is near (not true) and he can walk (barely).

---

Vil Schoenheit was the center of attention minutes ago. His poison had the best quality and he was praised for his work, unfortunately, his skills are still lacking and he did not achieve his goal. The feedback on him was not negative instead Vil was recognized for his courage and abilities as a freshman. Vil quickly garners new supporters and fans.

Vil was smiling with a drink in his hand but his feelings were the opposite. The positive outcome is uncanny. The dangers are always around the corner, all these eyes are scrutinizing him.

Carefully... choose the right acquaintances. Carefully... make your plans. Carefully... uphold your image.

Create the perfect image. Be flawless. Be the standard.

Vil felt his fingers tapping anxiously. He just had to be reminded of the bitch Neige-

Where is Lucien? That lad is as naive as his rival. Hmp, but at least Lucien is much better than Neige because Lucien has yet to do anything against Vil. Now where in the underworld is that guy? Vil even made sure to invite him to come yet he is not showing even a strand of his hair. 

---

Hold Up!!

I have the same question too!

no cater??

the endinf will differ according to the most voted endgame. Lucien's fate will be decided by ya'll

vote wisely

majority wins

don't worry about the endgame I originally wanted :P