smile

It's Monday.

Scary, I know. 

But Lucien Valentin's day is spent without any abnormalities which is suspicious, especially with the newfound information yesterday. Alfred-senpai is looking for someone that is beside him after all this time. Mostly pertaining to Antoine but Lucien can be included in some sense. It seems like Lucien will survive for now.

Lucien will unknowingly flinch every time the classroom door would open, which is rare to happen since most students are very punctual. Although they were not eager to sit an hour inside the classroom they wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of their professors' wrath. Everyone is doing their best to be on time. 

Now that we're on the topic; pretty seatmate seems to be the most eager learner in class. Most of the time Lucien would arrive 25 minutes early at the first class to check and put his things on his desk to see if things are in place. Lucien will always arrive at the sight of pretty seatmate quietly reading alone. It was just a hunch but it feels like pretty seatmate was there for hours. 

At random times pretty seatmate only attends the first class and he would be gone for the entire day. 

Sounds like a busy person. 

"Now, listen. Today's task would be a partner activity. Your partner would be your seatmate. Kindly write six paragraphs about today's topic. It's due tomorrow. Dismiss." some students groaned in annoyance and some just sighed in helplessness.

Lucien was one of the students who sighed in helplessness. Where should he look for pretty seatmate? He doesn't even know his name. Lucien took out one coin and flipped it. If it's tails then he would look for pretty seatmate.

Outcome: He got a head.

Lucien sighed for a much longer duration. "I did this to myself." Lucien's back slumped as he walk on his way to the shared clubroom hoping to see pretty seatmate. He's just going to check. Just checking, not looking for him. 

Funnily enough, pretty seatmate is inside the clubroom. When Lucien arrived in front of the door he can smell the familiar fragrance of him. Lucien is overwhelmed by happiness so he slammed the door open yet pretty seatmate doesn't seem disturbed by it. He is sat at one end of the table reading a book about the history of magic.

Suspicious! Their activity is about the history of magic after all.

"Uhm... err about class, I have something to tell you..." Lucien briefly explained so he still have time to eat lunch. With the given time, both agreed to meet in the clubroom again after taking all classes needed for the day. 

Lucien is sure. 100%. With his 8k ultra HD pro max vision, he saw pretty seatmate smile. Lucien had to put his hand on the table for support as his knees were wobbly. That was a brutal attack. Lucien can press record on his phone and start composing a song on the spot. The inspiration was just right in front of him. 

Lucien's mouth was twitching. He was stopping himself to smile. 

Focus.

Focus.

He still needs to eat lunch. 

That was Lucien's last thought before feeling a force hitting the back of his head.

Lucien opened his eyes as he felt a sheer amount of cold water drown him. Breathing is harder, water entered his respiratory system, and there is a cloth in between his mouth. He was confused, his eyes are open yet only darkness can be seen. He moved yet his limbs were restricted. His hands were tied on his behind.

A forgotten memory is surfacing from within. 

"Ack-" Lucien felt a force hitting his solar plexus and his body which is originally on the floor curled into the fetal position. Lucien is uncontrollably coughing and his breathing is uncomfortable because some water entered through his nose.

The confusion is eating him. The familiarity is disturbing. "Mom? Mom are you there?"

"Hah! I never expected you to be such a baby since you went all the way to flirt with my idol." A voice from close by. Lucien is all familiar with his tone. It was full of jealousy, superiority, and obsession.

Lucien tried to talk but his voice was muffled. 

"Don't talk with your filthy mouth, I don't wanna hear anything from you." the voice is now closer and Lucien can feel that it is right in front of his face. Before Lucien can ever react a hand firmly held his hair to force him into sitting. 

Lucien wanted to beg. Beg the other person to stop. 

"I just want you to know that I resent you so much! You're such a bitch going after Vil every time you had the chance! This is just a warning. Stay away from him. Okay? I'll know, after all, I always watch over my idol." 

Lucien was defenseless and his head almost got detached from his body when he was slapped. 

"Do you understand?! You hideous bull crap. Tsk, I want to cut your hair so much but it might leave a strand of evidence to me." a slap came, "I can't get enough of this." and another slap.

No, no, no, anything but the hair... Please stop....... please. Lucien started to shake his head out of fear of his hair getting cut.

"What? Haven't you learned your lesson yet? Ugh, I still have classes... You are not even worth my time. No, actually you don't deserve anyone's time so it will be better to just **** yourself, yeah? I'm leaving." 

In a state of panic, Lucien slithered onto the floor to stop the other person from leaving. He followed the sound of footsteps and the door closing from being opened. The room was small and his head hit what seems to be the door. With a little more effort, Lucien is now sitting in front of the door as he repeatedly bangs his head against the door until he fell unconscious.

Danger... don't go...

what was...

his name again?

it's weird and unprofessional and unethical

Rereading this was torture to me