magicam

Lucien is on his way to the open field, changed into his P.E. uniform for flight class. The sun is now completely looking down the whole area which made the temperature ai Little high than earlier. Lucien did heard that the rays of the sun gives off vitamins but now he think he already has enough of it. Considering his options, Lucien chose to leave his hooded cloak away. Lucien might pass out if he didn't.

Being unable to do his hair properly, Lucien only tied his hair into a low ponytail almost at shoulder length. He can't do a high ponytail as his arms gets a little weary during the process and it ends up into a whole mess. Lucien can be a little frustrated with his hair tangled.

Lucien wear his camouflage cap before moving towards the middle of the open field where his instructors and classmates are. He's already late anyways! So Lucien took the leisure to walk on his normal pace. Some were already attempting to fly while others are already floating on their brooms.

The instruction is simple. Find a hidden white rubber ball within the campus forest whilst on flight. After easily taking off, Lucien comfortably enjoyed the breeze. His fringes swaying left and right making him feel freshness on his face.

When he finished his objective, he decide to do a drift, making a U-turn to face back the way he came from. When a figure flashed before his eyes, Lucien saw himself sitting on the floor of grass, his broom broken, a piece between his legs and another piece he's holding earlier, his flying vehicle now split into two. Lucien's hair is all over the place, one of his eyes visible to the other person.

"Owwie!" the other person gasped while grasping some parts of his body which is probably aching in pain. Their gaze met for a second.

"O-M-G, My b(ad), my b(ad)." the other person quickly snapped a photo. "You are so photogenic!" he exclaimed, "Do you mind if I post this?!"

"N-no. No, not really." Lucien stammered while dusting his clothes. He let out a small growl when he realized the state of his hair.

"I'm so so sorry for crashing into you!" the other person pleaded. Thinking about his hair, Lucien noticed the other person's short wolf cut hair style.

"That's totally out of my bucket list! S-M-H. I'll be sure to treat you dinner today. By the way, I'm Cater Diamond. Freshman, from Heartslabyul. You can call me just Cater or Cay-cay! I would love to slide into your dm's, yeah? What's your name?"

"Lucien Valentin." He did a small wave before he giggled softly and whispered, "Hi, Just Cater."

Lucien do a lot of inside jokes with himself. No one will probably find it funny, yeah?

"Yeah? You said something?" Cater who's genuinely oblivious.

"Ehem, it's nice to meet you...hmmm, Cay D?" Lucien inclined his head a little.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, you just gave me a nickname! Cay D? I like it!" Cater eagerly typed something on his phone. "#flightclass #NRCfreshmen #mynewfriend I made a friend during flight class! He gave me a nickname~ Cay D! andddd post!"

Cater couldn't help but show a smile on his face but he raised a brow, "Hmm, I couldn't find your name on Magicam. Why is that?"

"Magicam? Oh.... I don't have an account." Lucien then realized Cater already have his hands on his shoulders, shaking him. "What?! How do you manage your social life? Let's get back on the field, we need to talk!"

"Are you done with the class objective?" Lucien worriedly gasped. Lucien wouldn't want someone to fail flight class because he doesn't have a Magicam account.