pop

"You can do it, Lucien!" The second year, Uno, happily said.

Glancing at the paper on his hand, Lucien took a deep breath. While talking inside the infirmary- Uno mentioned about clubs. 

Lucien is excited, his insides fluttering but then it all disappeared as there is no music club. 

It came back, slowly, when he learned that there used to be a music club last year but there's no members or any applications that's why the principal took it down. Ex-members of the music club already graduated when Uno attended Night Raven Collage.

"Aha! Don't worry about that my dear friend- You can ask the headmaster about creating the music club~ He'll agree... I guess? He's gracious and all blah blah blah- Yeah for sure, hell agree. Yep. Don't worry. Let's go!" That's how Lucien ended up infront the headmaster's office. 

"Senpai, will you knock for me-?" Uno is nowhere to be found. Lucien's excitement died down and turned into nervousness.

Lucien weighed his priorities and right now the music club is placed number one! Now or nah. He knocked thrice, softly as possible. a faint 'come in' can be heard.

"Headmaster?" Lucien peaked inside before he unhurriedly entered. The headmaster can be heard muttering while doing his paper works.

"Name, year, and purpose of visit." a demand rather than a question.

 "I- uhm, Lucien Valentin, freshman. I wanna inquire about the clubs..." He find the strands of his hair interesting and kept fiddling with it. It seems he was not heard so he repeated himself.

Silence.

So... Maybe next time?

"Lucien Valentin, hum. As you can see I am very busy indeed but I made time to listen to you for I am very gracious." Headmaster Crowley's mannerisms are a bit distracting.

The headmaster isn't a not-so-friendly family relative from a wuxia film, is he? 

Lucien deeply inhale, "A senpai told me that the music club was taken down last year because of lacking members and activities. So what I mean is I'm thinking of rebuilding the club...?"

"Oh my."

The headmaster approved of Lucien's proposal but since he is currently the only member of the music club Lucien would be needing to share the club room with the gargoyle research club and he is being very gracious indeed. Whatever.

Lucien decided to check the clubroom and also maybe inform a member of the gargoyle club about the room sharing, if anyone is present there that is. Opening the door, Lucien is met with pretty seatmate's face. "Hi?"

"Why, hello there, Valentin." Malleus hummed.

"You are from gargoyle research club?" Lucien excitedly asked.

"Why, yes. I take it that you are inte-"  "I just became the pop music club president today. Oh, s-sorry. So,  uh, what are you saying again, please?"

"... Nothing." Malleus muttered.

"Mm, right. About that... The headmaster told me to share rooms with the gargoyle research club." Lucien quietly stated. "If you don't mind." 

"Of cour-"  "Oh yeah! I remember seeing some gargoyle in that old dorm. I think it's called ra... rattle rattle dorm? I really like gargoyle's too but I dont research them, unfortunately. But gargoyle's looks amazing and gothic! I especially like those which looks like monsters with horns and fangs. It would be super amazing if they are brought to life during a full moon or something." then Lucien suddenly realized, "Sorry I talked too much again!"

"You are quite funny." Malleus softly laughed.

Lucien's sweat dropped. How was that even funny?

"It's not rattle rattle dorm. It's called Ramshackle. And I am actually heading there right now. Would you mind accompanying me?" Malleus gazed into Lucien.

"I don't mind." Lucien hummed. Lucien walked passed Ramshackle dorm once and decided to visit when he had the time. Now it's a perfect chance to do so.

Lucien appreciates the silence but it really makes him uncomfortable at the same time! But to be honest, pretty seatmate smells very nice. If the color purple is a fragrance, pretty seatmate will smell similar. 

Lucien is yawning while he enters the Ramshackle dorm, leaving Malleus in front the broken gates. "What do you think you are doing?"

"Uhm, ghost hunting?" Lucien sarcastically said. "... Let's go-?"

Malleus did not decline the invitation and quickly followed. Lucien started sneezing whilst inside, his gasps almost sounding like girly moans. Lucien started fanning the front of his face, "Why did I expect a clean interior- *sneeze.*"

"Let's head back." Malleus said while observing his sneezing companion.

"No, we'll be cleaning here!" Lucien exclaimed and he unconsciously grabbed the ends of Malleus' sleeves. Malleus couldn't hide his surprised expression. First of all, Valentin did what? He wanted to make the prince of fae clean this place? What in the underworld-? Is Valentin out of his mind? Is Valentin hidden by his family from the outside world? Does Valentin act this oblivious in front of everyone? Why is he so carefree? Especially since he's with Malleus. The Prince Malleus Draconia.

'He doesn't really know-?'  Malleus raised a brow.

"Phew." In a blink of an eye, Lucien and Malleus cleaned a room. 

"Huh?" Malleus blinked. It happened so fast- he's spacing out a little.

"This is like our secret turf." Lucien giggled. "Oh- hey! Didn't know you were there- I mean, thank you for helping!"

"A secret turf, you say? What... Does that mean?" Malleus held his chin.

"Oh, a place only the both of us know, a place where we can be ourselves." Lucien displayed a toothy grin. But he remembered something- he nervously checked the time! It's time for flight class! "H-hey, uh, pretty seatmate, I think I need to go? Bye!"

And so, Lucien left in a hurry leaving Malleus behind. Well, I wonder what will happen to the pop music club?

well, no one likes reading long axe paragraphs nowadays... Right? 

A Misfit? | (Pomefiore!OC x Twisted Wonderland)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara