#dUmmY; 4_u

Today is the twenty-first day of September, and the temperature on the campus is warm considering that Night Raven College has a good heating system but, the opposite can be said within the vicinity of Savanaclaw dorm. Lucien decided that today was the perfect day to play Magical Shift with Leona and Vil. Lucien happens to encounter Leona first thing in the morning which is surprising considering that the man likes to laze around and sleep also the fact that Vil's dorm room is just across from Lucien. Lucien did not have the time to invite Vil when Leona started to drag Lucien to Savanaclaw. Lucien decided to play with Vil the next time he had an opportunity.

Two students can be seen walking through the hallways on their way to the hall of mirrors but the atmosphere is quiet, it is also quite awkward for Lucien. Leona is not interested bout starting a conversation at all. Lucien, being the desperate person he is, started to think of various strategies on how to start a conversation with the other party. Lucien is silent, observing Leona's steps as he continues to think.

"Your shoes look cool," Lucien blurted out unknowingly.

Since Lucien was focused solely on Leona's shoes, Lucien did not notice that he was about to collide with another student who had a lot of books in his hand. In this spur of the moment, Leona, who heard Lucien mutter, has his focus on the other male. Leona had moved Lucien out of the way with the help of his instincts.

Lucien, who is unaware of what's happening, thinks that Leona is simply giving him a side hug.

"H-hey, what do you think you are doing?" Lucien hid his face in the cusps of his hands out of embarrassment.

"Try and look towards where you are heading, okay? You'll appear like an idiot. I don't like being surrounded by idiots, people will think I'm one of them," Leona snarled.

With this sentence, Lucien shut his mouth and endured the silence. Lucien did not try to initiate another conversation anymore, afraid that he'd encounter another accident if he kept not looking where he was heading.

One of the most noticeable things about Savanaclaw is the exoticity. It looks like a place that the Valentin family will visit during the holidays. Lucien started to get confused when Leona continuously strode toward another direction instead of going inside the dorm. But yeah, why are they here anyway? After questioning Leona's action, the two students finally arrived at the Magical Shift field located inside the Savanaclaw's vicinity. Lucien finally has answers to his questions.

"By the way, I am a flight player..." Lucien stated as he played with some strands of his hair.

"So?" Leona scoffed, took out his phone and dialed a number.

Today is a weekend and is considered a rest day (of course there are still tasks due on Monday). Still, who in Twisted Wonderland dislikes procrastinating? So, with that in mind, Leona invited Uno to invite other students to play Magical Shift with them.

Leona Kingscholar is well known in Night Raven College not only because he's a Kingscholar but also because of his skills and tactics when playing Magical Shift. After showing off his skills last year in the inter-dorm Magical Shift tournament and inter-school tournament, Leona now holds the president position of the Magical Shift club.

Anyway, Lucien is completely unaware that he just asked one of the best players in NRC to play Magical Shift with him. Being a little bit uncomfortable with his attire, Lucien decided to ask Leona if he had a P.E. uniform to spare, Lucien wanted to borrow it for a day. Leona groaned in annoyance and asked Lucien to follow him. The two headed towards Leona's dorm room.

Leona, who is acting out of character, asked himself in disbelief. He's going to let Lucien borrow some of his clothes against his own will. Against his own will! But Leona will still let him borrow! Leona is not going to gain anything about letting Lucien borrow his clothes so why bother? Why is he even doing this?

Leona is getting more irritated the longer time Lucien spends changing in the bathroom. Phew. Leona breathed away his annoyance and smiled a wicked grin.

Lucien, who is unaware of Leona's train of thought, went out of the bathroom wearing a shirt printed with Savanaclaw's logo. Lucien did not hesitate, he also borrowed pants and sports shoes. What can he say? Lucien was dragged here unready. Lucien's hair is tied in a low ponytail yet his fringes are still hiding the features of his face.

When Lucien went out, he was checking out whether the clothes fit him since their heights were close but not the build of their body, he noticed the stare that Leona was giving him.

"?"

When Leona finally obtained Lucien's attention he began to walk towards Lucien's direction with slow, steady, and heavy steps. As the distance between the two shortens, the tension also thickens, "Do you know that I can make you vanish without a trace, right here, right now?" Leona whispered.

".... I uh," Lucien felt dizzy as he heard the voice, he smelled his scent, and he saw that teasing smirk of his. Lucien almost believed that he was being coaxed if it weren't the words that indicate the total opposite. Lucien's mind went into a swirl of confusion as he suddenly remembered the occurrence that happened some days ago inside that dark humid room wherein he was helpless and asking for help.

Leona's sweat dropped, he knew the atmosphere switched in the wrong direction it was out of his intention to make Lucien remember a dark and painful memory. Not knowing what to do, he awkwardly hugged Lucien, Leona also noticed how Lucien became more comfortable in his arms as seconds passed by.

"Why are you getting comfortable now? Didn't I just threaten you? What a dummy," Leona did an eye roll releasing his hands that clutched Lucien into a hug. Leona walked out of his room.

What? What?

Lucien watched Leona retreating out of his room, Lucien was left confused. He had read a similar scenario before, hurting someone to comfort them. Lucien can't comprehend human behavior sometimes. There would be instances that Lucien wants to be a cat, no problems just meow meow.

When Lucien arrived back at the Magical Shift field someone handed him a broom. It was the first time Lucien encountered that person so he didn't really know how to react, Lucien just blurted out his thanks. Lucien also failed to notice the stare that Leona gave him when Lucien was receiving the broom.

Something seems to be going on. ?

Anyway.

There are fourteen students currently present on the field which indicates that the unofficial game can now commence. The players were split into two teams, Lucien who invited Leona was on the same team. The game started when the disk was in the hands of the other team. The player who held the disk with his magic easily passed through Leona. Eh?

One point, three points. It had been ten minutes into the game when Lucien noticed that all the players were not putting on any sort of effort while playing the game! The whole friendly battle was not intense at all, maybe it was also part of a tactic. They're not going all out since Lucien is from another dorm and Lucien might see the tricks up their sleeves. Tricky. Fortunately, Lucien noticed before getting too competitive, or else he might go all out. Seeing through their plans, Lucien decided to act dumb.

Whilst flying on a broom, Lucien's head accidentally met the flying disk. Wait, he was not acting dumb yet!

After getting his head checked up inside the infirmary, Lucien went back to his respective dorm finally meeting Vil.

"Why- you! You dirty potato!" Vil's face flushed, confused and displeased. Lucien is wearing yet again another dorm's uniform.