[birthday special]

Year 1: everyone's excuses

Idia Shroud: [Lucien's birthday is September fourth.] I knew... but I remembered it the next day. I lost track of time. What's the big deal? It's not like we're close enough and I will only feel obligated to greet him if he greets me on my birthday. [You looked at his school records?] IN MY DEFENSE, IT'S PART OF MY JOB TO KEEP NRC SAFE! [um, okay?]

Vil Schoenheit: [Lucien's birthday is September fourth.] Pardon? It was his birthday? Seriously that lad, if I had known I could have given him a simple gift- [he gave you a cake that day.] Oh... I must say that cake was ecstatic. Still, how could I have not known it was his birthday? [You said bad things to him the day before.] I see... I'll just make it up to him next time.

Malleus Draconia: [Lucien's birthday is September fourth.] Hum. [Are you unhappy about it?] The melancholy will always linger however I used to feel elated about these types of celebrations but time and people changed my views. [Alright let's not talk about it anymore...]

Leona Kingscholar: [Lucien's birthday is September fourth.] Right, thank you for the irrelevant information. [You don't have anything to say?] Am I supposed to? [How do you celebrate your birthday?] Just what are you trying to imply? It's just like any other day, it's nothing special. Why would I celebrate after wasting another year of my life?

Cater Diamond: [Lucien's birthday is September fourth.] Yeah right! It's already engraved into my memory! [But you actually forgot it though, the Magicam notification reminded you.] Hold on, are you here just to cancel me? [Still, thank you for making his day special.] Of course, I'm his friend.

Rook Hunt: [Lucien's birthday is September fourth.] I am well aware of this fact. [Okay, I'm out. Adieu.] Eh? Mademoiselle?

Trey Clover: [Lucien's birthday is September fourth.] I'm sorry, who? [Oh, right. When are you gonna show up in the story?] Story- what??? Hold on, whose birthday is it? Greet him for me!

I know some of you might be on a different timezone as I am but I published this @Sept 4.

Hooray, hooray! Happy Birthday Lucien Valentin!

I might update soon