(New) Chapter 15: Festivities

Lucia gasped in wonder as a smile spread across her face as she wandered the now decorated streets of Vale. Balloons and banners of varying colors were spread across the entirety of town.

       The wolf faunus continued to wander around, taking in the various sights and smells. However, the thought of (Y/N) still being absent put a damper on her mood. Regardless, Lucia's mood was fantastic overall. Looking behind her, she saw team RWBY walking along as well.

       Weiss seemed to be chatting on and on, presumably about the festival. Ruby and Yang appeared to be bored out of their minds while Blake busied herself by looking around and taking in the sights.

       Laughing to herself, Lucia went on into town while team RWBY went down by the docks. What they had planned, Lucia paid no mind, and simply went on to see what she could get as a "Welcome Back!" gift for (Y/N).  And so, walking up to one of the shops set up for the festival, Lucia found herself looking at jewelry for (Y/N). She knew that he liked necklaces, watches and rings, so she mainly focused on finding something for her boyfriend.

       A few minutes went by, and unfortunately for her, Lucia found nothing of interest or of quality. Turning her attention to another jewelry vendor further away, Lucia walked over and looked over the wide array of selections.

      "See something you fancy, Miss?" the vendor spoke up, breaking Lucia's concentration.

      "Ah, yes," Lucia replied, smiling at the vendor, "I'm looking for something that my boyfriend would like."

     "Oh? What sorts of items does your boyfriend like?"

      "He's always expressed interest in watches, necklaces and rings."

     "Ah. I can show you some items that I recommend. All of them are handcrafted by local artists and their quality is unmatched! I can assure you that these items will not disappoint!"

      Lucia looked at the woman for a moment before nodding and smiling.

      "Let's see what you have!"

----------------------------------------------------------

        Meanwhile, (Y/N) and Braun were sitting at a table, drinking beer and laughing at stories together. Finally. Today was the day that (Y/N)'s armor and equipment was finally completed. The day before was initially planned to be the ceremony of completion, however due to a request from (Y/N) to further modify his new .50 caliber machine gun.

       So now, along with being a .50 caliber weapon, the magazine capacity was increased from 100 rounds to 250. However, the largest difference of it all was the switch from a single barrel to twin barreled. Due to this; the weapon increased in weight and the average reload time was also increased. However, if (Y/N) had anything to say about that, he made sure to smash expectations and load the weapon in five seconds instead of the projected ten. Along with its unique properties, the weapon was designed from the start to have the possibility of being fired from the shoulder compared to how a normal machine gun might be fired from the hip.

      Another thing of note was that while Braun had difficulties, he was able to recreate the ammo fired by Hellfire while also increasing the round's caliber. And with another specification from (Y/N), the rounds still held their armor-piercing and incendiary capabilities, Braun was able to add some explosive filler into the rounds. "Excellent rounds for killing absolutely everything", as Braun had put it when he had fully explained the details and capabilities of the ammunition.

      (Y/N)'s laughter broke Braun's concentration, prompting him to turn back and focus on celebrating another successful experiment as well as another very satisfied customer.