(New) Chapter 8: Die Übersoldaten: Part One(18+)

Hello everyone! Ready for another chapter filled with more non-canon/background events?!

I know I am!

Anyways, this chapter will be filled with more action compared to the previous one. It'll involve a few, not a lot, of cheesy lovey-dovey moments with our favourite wolf-girl. This chapter will also feature gear improvements and some more... mature stuff. What you think, I'll leave it to you. But when the time comes... you'll understand. I'll also give a warning.

One final thing; pay attention to the words. Some of them are more unique...

Anyways, hope you'll enjoy the new chapter.

-RedImperium

---------------------------------------------

"Alright, I'll bite. What's so important that we should give up the time we use to snuggle up to each other?" (Y/N) asked, looking at Lucia as she pulled the soldier along.

"Oh, stop complaining, why don't you," Lucia huffed, "it's dinner time, and I'd like to go to a nice restaurant that I saw."

"Huh. Well, why didn't you ask me if you wanted to go on another date? I would've said yes nonetheless..."

"I don't need to. After all, you seem to follow me around... like the good boy you are..."

"I'm not a dog!"

"I know. If you were, you would've taken my purity when we were on the hill... in the forest..."

(Y/N) blinked. Then, slowly but surely, the slight pink on his cheeks became a full-on crimson.

Lucia, for all her worth, tried to stifle her giggles. But eventually, her resistance failed as she burst into howling laughter. The reaction displayed by the Faunus only served to cement a pout on (Y/N)'s face. This however, only added more fuel to the fire as Lucia stopped walking and bent over, her shoulders shaking.

"Stop! It's not funny!" (Y/N) protested, waving his arms frantically, his face still red.

Unknowingly, his actions brought curious eyes to the couple. Some passersby observed and commented to one another, ranging from how (Y/N) and Lucia looked cute together, to who is the dominant one in the relationship. The Canadian noticed the comments, and groaned. Loudly.

Lucia, by that time, had mostly calmed down from her laughing fit. She stood up straight, wiped the tears from her eyes, then wrapped her arms around (Y/N). She looked up, the mirth still evident on her face, then leaned forwards and kissed her still blushing boyfriend.

"You drive me nuts, you know that?" (Y/N) asked, a small smile making its way to his face.

"Mhm," Lucia hummed, "I know. And frankly, I love teasing you. You just look adorable when you're blushing."

"Really now? I find you cute when you blush as well..."

As (Y/N) said that, he let his hands move towards the rear, then when he found the target, he gave a squeeze.

"Ah!" Lucia exclaimed, a blush now taking its place on her pearly-white skin.

(Y/N) only chuckled as he bent down and kissed the girl.

"I bite back, you know..." he whispered.

"Good one..." Lucia stated, pressing closer to the teen, "but... you left one part vulnerable..."