Halloween Special Part 2: Project Gallahad

"I need the name! Not your fucking groveling! Tell me who ordered you to attack us!"

"Y-you'll get it! I promise! Please don't hurt me!"

"You only have limited oxygen left, so I suggest you use it wisely."

The High Marshall looked over the now captive Leo Knight as he stood within a cell with no ventilation; the room slowly filling up with the gas that had decimated the Southern Armies a week prior. The once proud leader of the Southern forces shook where he sat; cowering on his bed as the gas flowed in slowly from vents in the floor of the cell. A devious way of prolonging the agony of an enemy of the state that was once the shining Kingdom of Vale.

"Maxwell Miller," Leo began, barely getting the name out, "He's the one who organized and sent me and my armies to attack you. We had to, for the sake of national reunification!"

(Y/N) sighed, placing a hand on his armor's faceplate.

"Now that wasn't too hard, was it?"

Leo shook his head, trying desperately to garner favor with the armored man in front of him so that he could have a chance of survival. However, it was not to be as (Y/N) grabbed the man and tossed him into the cloud of gas, pinning the man down with his boot. The Southern commander began to scream and writh in pain, flailing his arms and legs in a futile attempt to escape. Unfortunately for him, that was the last thing that he could do with his limbs, since due to the combination of the gas' corrosive nature and the force at which he was moving; Leo essentially shed his arms and legs, thus rendering him as a fraction of the man he once was.

"Hush little one," (Y/N) said, speaking softly as Leo's screams gradually became quieter, grinning wildly as he watched the man crumble to pieces, "it will all be over soon..."

Then, when Leo finally stopped screaming, (Y/N) put his full weight down on the fresh corpse; crushing it just for fun. Leo Knight had been an excellent prisoner and a wonderful test subject, however like all things; he has outlived his use. Raising a hand up and pressing a button on the side of his helmet, (Y/N) sent a signal to the prison guard in order to begin decontamination and cleanup procedures.

----------------------------------------------------------

Lucia sat at her desk quietly, humming to herself as she sipped some coffee and looked over a picture of her and (Y/N)'s family. She smiled and traced the forms of her, her husband and their son, Alex, with a finger; thinking about her wedding day and the birth of Alex (L/N) von Lycan.

Setting the photo aside, the wolf faunus looked over several documents pertaining to the plans of various sectors within Vale. Appointed as the head of the Council by (Y/N), Lucia was responsible for drafting up revised plans so that (Y/N) could look them over and choose whether to approve them or send them back to be revised once again.

"Miss Von Lycan," a voice suddenly called out, prompting the wolf faunus to look up.

"Yes? What do you need, Violet?"

"The Director came in, looking for the High Marshall," Violet began, "he said that you might know where the High Marshall is."

"Ah, yes," Lucia smiled, "send him in, please."

Violet nodded and went to relay the message to Jaune; the man in question entering Lucia's office a few moments later. The wolf faunus smiled, looking at her old friend who gave a smile of his own in return.

"How are you doing, Lucia?" Jaune asked, sitting down at the desk.

"About as good as one can be," she replied as she poured out a cup of coffee for Jaune, handing it over to him once it was full.