(Old) Chapter 2: What the actual fuck!?

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up with a ringing noise in my ears. The noise quickly faded and I got up carefully to not provoke a headache. I looked down at my arm to see if any damage has been sustained. I only saw a few scorch marks from small bullets shattering on the metal. Next I checked Hellfire and Ol' Reliable for any damage.

When I did, I was surprised to find that they were perfectly fine; no damage and not wet. Looking up to observe my surroundings, I saw that I was at a shoreline... in a forest. I tried searching for my radio, but unfortunately for me; it was wrecked.

I also tried looking for my bag, but as luck would have it; it was ripped to shreds, the contents ruined as well. Giving up, I pulled myself up and went searching for help.

---------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

I eventually found my way to a town, after having been in the forest for a damn good five hours at most. Surprisingly, I hadn't encountered anything in there; no birds, bears or any other animal. It was currently night time and I had just stumbled across the town.

Having found refuge, I entered the town enthusiastically. Since it was nighttime, the streets weren't busy, but there was a group of people that caught my attention; there were about seven men, six of them wearing red suits and shades. The seventh one, was whom I believed to be the leader. He was wearing a white suit with a white bowler hat. He also was holding a fancy cane.

At first I didn't care, until I saw how the townspeople, that were on the street, reacted to the group: they were getting out of the way as if the group ruled the place. That intrigued me, so I decided to follow them closely. I trailed behind them and saw that they entered a shop called: "From Dust till Dawn".

          I decided to remain outside, and to observe. The men were casually looking around, until their leader pulled out what appeared to look like a gun, and pointed it at the store owner/clerk. He then said something to his followers and they went about filling canisters with some colourful substance.

         Not knowing what else to do, I pulled out Hellfire and ran towards the store. But when I was about to reach the entrance, one of the goons was sent flying through the shop's window. I stopped in my tracks and stared awestruck at the man who landed a good five meters from the shop.

        I quickly shook my head and aimed my gun at the robbers. They charged, and I fired a burst of incapacitating shots at their legs. As expected, they all crumpled and screamed in pain. Their leader, that I decided to call 'The Pimp', bolted out of the shop holding a briefcase that held some of the shop's contents.

         I was about to block him but a girl wearing a red dress/cloak hybrid, with black red-tipped hair, beat me to it...

        Ruby's POV:

         I managed to get in front of Torchwick thanks to the distraction provided by the mysterious masked gunman.

          Ruby: You won't get away Torchwick!

          Roman: Oh I will, Little Red. I'm just taking my time.

           He then lifted his cane, and aimed at me. With sudden realization, I found that the cane was actually a gun.

          Roman: This... is goodbye, Red.

          He fired, but the mysterious gunman pushed me aside, and took the hit for me. Roman took this chance and disappeared from view.