(New) Chapter 7: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Hello everyone! How you doing?

Doing great? Fantastic!

Doing not so great? ...nothing to say here...

Anyways, I figured that I should let you know that this chapter's gonna be long... with a few 'interesting' scenes, so keep your lotion, 'fiddle stick', and body pillow 'handy'... cause I intend to make you all uncomfortable or real fucking happy (or both) with how 'in-depth' I go with the details. (Insert obligatory *wink wink nudge nudge here)

Also this gives you a glimpse into how I'll describe the lemons... yes, there'll be a lemon... well, more than one... what fanfic doesn't have at least one?! (I'm legitimately curious about that, though...)

One final thing: I will be playing with your emotions. Not just in this chapter, but in some future ones where I do background things instead of just focusing on events that happen in the episodes.

I won't spoil the rest of what this chapter has in store, but do expect this one to cover a lot of ground within the show itself, along with a few original background events to develop the characters (Lucia and (Y/N), duh). The only clue I'll give is that a certain Faunus hater will be tasting some dust, blood, and maybe some paint from a certain someone's arm...

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy this one!

-RedImperium

---------------------------------------------

           Slamming through the door flying, (Y/N) landed roughly on one of the two beds, a content sigh escaping his mouth before he promptly fell asleep, leaving Lucia to stare at him in amazement. The young soldier practically rammed the door open, headfirst, and leapt onto the nearest bed before falling asleep, with his gear, minus his weapons, still attached.

        She smiled slightly, moving the folded and neglected uniform off of (Y/N)'s bed and placing it on his desk. Judging it to be warm enough to sleep without the blankets and comforters, Lucia left the sleeping teen be.

         "Goodnight, big boy~," Lucia whispered into (Y/N)'s ear, "see you in the morning."

         It was then that Lucia decided to observe her surroundings. The dorm team VNGD had been assigned to, despite being considered 'small', was larger than what the two members had anticipated. However, the two made no complaints. The dorm had more than adequate space, enough space so that one could have a 'wrestling' match with another. If they did however, there'd be quite a mess... so it wouldn't be recommended.

        Looking elsewhere, the wolf Faunus entered the bathroom and found it to be perfectly adequate. Nothing remarkable. Nothing unexpected. It was just an ordinary bathroom.

         Smiling slyly, Lucia's mind began wondering how she could be able to place a hidden camera in the bathroom so she could catch her male roommate in the act of 'cutting wood'.

        Giggling excitedly and drooling considerably, Lucia bounced around happily before she bounced herself onto the remaining bed. Sleep soon took her, leaving the dorm room with a sense of tranquility.

        Many peaceful hours later, when the clock shifted from 6:59 am to 7:00 am, (Y/N)'s eyes shot open as he rolled over and landed on the floor. Expecting to have had crushed his weapons, (Y/N) stood up frantically, then realized that he had placed his weapons, including his grenades, in his locker prior to heading to the dorm room.