(New) Chapter 4: The Phoenix and The Rose

As night fell, (Y/N) finally entered the town, his relief being immeasurable.

         Warm beds... the young man thought, decent food... I could go for a pizza... hadn't had those in years. Well, anything goes... it's guaranteed to be better than those bugs I ate, ugh! I cannot wait to take a shower as well... I smell like fucking ass... or worse, I don't know.

         Making his way through the streets, he saw a group of rather fancy looking men enter a store called 'From Dust Till Dawn'.

         They must've made a spelling error, (Y/N) thought, oh well, not my problem.

         Or so he believed, until one of the suited men flew out the shop's window and landed by his feet. Looking up in surprise, he saw what looked like a black and red-tipped haired girl wielding a giant sci-fi looking scythe. The man whom (Y/N) had assumed was leading the group then ran out the building, being followed by the scythe wielder.

         "Well Red, I think we can all say that it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd like to stick around... I'm afraid that this is where we part ways" the man said, suddenly turning around as he aimed his cane and pulled a hidden trigger, surprising both (Y/N) and 'Red'.

          Instinctively, (Y/N) rushed forwards and shoved the little girl out of the way, and took the hit.

          Taking the chance to flee, the 'Pimp' made a mad dash to a building where he found a ladder and commenced climbing up to the roof.

          Meanwhile, after the smoke had cleared away, (Y/N) found himself surprised once more as he found that he had no visible damage.

          "Oh my Oum! Are you alright?" 'Red' asked.

          "Y-yeah..." (Y/N) responded, not really paying attention, "look there, your crook's getting away. Let's go!"

          "Right!"

           She then turned towards the stunned shopkeeper.

          "You okay if we go after him?" Red asked.

           The old man only gave an 'uh-huh' as a response.

           The duo then went into action, rushing towards the white dressed man. Climbing up the ladder quickly, (Y/N) reached the roof first, being followed shortly by the red themed girl.

           Having converted her scythe into sniper mode, further surprising (Y/N), she let loose a round at the escaping criminal.

          "Hey!" she shouted.

           The ginger-haired man suddenly stopped at the edge, muttering "Persistent" as he did so.

           Just then, a V/TOL aircraft flew up to the roof, its side door being open. It was plenty evident that the craft was the man's getaway vehicle.

          After leaping inside, he turned around with a red gem.

          "End of the line, Red and company!"

           He then threw the gem, however, it was intercepted by the Armour-Piercing-Incendiary rounds from (Y/N) "Hellfire" assault rifle. The gem then released its contained explosive energy, surprising (Y/N) for the third time in a row.

           "Woah-ho-ho-ho!" the man exclaimed, clearly not expecting the outcome. Looking back to the roof to see his 'handiwork', he noticed the young soldier, red themed girl, and now a blond woman with a purple cape taking cover behind a force field of sorts.