2.

It's finally the end of the school day and I get to go home

It's finally the end of the school day and I get to go home. As I am walking out of class with Nancy and Jonathan, Tina, one of my classmates, is handing out flyers to a Halloween party.

I hold my hand up signaling I don't want one and I see Jonathan do the same out of the corner of my eye. "Hey, do you mind if I get two more?" Nancy asks and I roll my eyes already knowing what she was planning. "Sure." Tina says with a smile as she hands Nancy two more flyers. "Thank you." Nancy says happily.

Nancy then shoves the flyers into Jonathan and I's hands. I roll my eyes and groan. "You two are totally coming to this party." Nancy says with a smile. "Nance, you know how strict Hopper is." I say as I mentally facepalm. "I know. But, you could say you're spending the night at my house." Nancy suggests with a smile while I roll my eyes at her antics.

"I don't know if I can go either, Nancy." Jonathan says. "Oh come on, what better things do you two have to do?" Nancy asks, disappointed. "I have to take Will trick or treating." Jonathan says trying to come up with an excuse, but it probably isn't an excuse because of how protective Joyce has gotten over Will after what happened last year, and I honestly don't blame her.

"You two are totally coming. No if's, and's, or but's." Nancy says in a strict but playful tone. I finally give in but not without a groan and an eye roll. "Fine. But I'll have to convince Hopper and I have to be home before 8:30." I say in annoyance. "Yay!" Nancy squeaks with a wide smile on her face. "I'll think about it." Jonathan says with a shake of his head. "You two are not gonna regret it." Nancy says as she begins walking backwards down the hallway. I look at Jonathan and we share an eye roll.

I finally make it to the parking lot and see Billy Hargrove standing at his Camaro. I almost get to my Mustang when I hear him yell my name. "Hey Emily, you coming to that party tonight?" He asks in a charismatic voice. "Yeah. Yeah, I am Hargrove." I say thinking it would get him to leave me alone. "Good. I'll see you there." He says and winks at me. I roll my eyes, get in my car, and take off toward Hopper's cabin.

.•°☾︎𑁍☽︎°•.

"Hey, I'm home!" I yell as I enter the cabin. "Hi." El says from the couch. "Is Hop here?" I question, hoping this would go smoothly. "No." El said in a monotone voice. "You two get into another fight?" I ask sorrowfully. She simply nods her head and I sigh. I really wish they wouldn't fight so much but it's becoming a normal thing.

I sigh "I'm sorry. You know he just wants to make sure you're safe." I say with a sympathetic smile. "I know but he is treating me like an animal!" Eleven yells, rage clear in her tone. "El-" I start before she cuts me off. "It is stupid! He lets you go out and go to school! He lets you see your friends!" El yells as she turns and glares at me. "Eleven you know the reason he won't let you go out." I say, getting frustrated that she is taking her anger out on me. I sigh and decide to drop it because I know she won't.

"Fine. I'm going to change then I'm going to Nancy's I won't be back until late. Tell Hopper when he gets home." I say in annoyance and then go to my room to try and find something to wear.

I strip off my clothes and put on a red satin tank top and some black leather pants. I put on a pair of black high heel boots and grab a black leather jacket with red flowers all over it. I finish it off with a necklace with a red crystal and a few silver rings. I was almost out the door when I decided to get a red scrunchie to cover my tattoo in case I take off my jacket.

"Bye El." I say as I look over at her. I get no reply but it wasn't like I was expecting one after our argument. I sigh and slam the door shut and make my way to my car. I get in my Mustang and put on some rock music as I drive to Tina's house.